RandomRussianDude

Jun 2, 2024
I am guessing the incest patch must be for the Patreon Version or an older build. It references a number of files that are not there as well as what looks like some content that isn't included in the released version?

That link might want to be removed or noted as not for this version, at least until its fixed.
Here's a better i-patch I made from the trenches in Onyabakyubich, East Ukraine (or is it West Russia, I can't remember?).
Sorry for the mix-up, all those Russian soldiers bloodied meat debris falling on my laptop blurred my screen.

nada_nix

Dec 3, 2018
Are you supposed to be able to do anything in the strategic phase? Can't interact with anything I've tried to.
The I-patches also seem to give a lot of exceptions.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Are you supposed to be able to do anything in the strategic phase? Can't interact with anything I've tried to.
The I-patches also seem to give a lot of exceptions.
You can click on the mini-map, army and village management icons bottom right of the screen. Please read the changelog.

nada_nix

Dec 3, 2018
You can click on the mini-map, army and village management icons bottom right of the screen. Please read the changelog.
Yeah they highlight themselves alright, but do not respond.

Edit: if I would take a guess, I might have the intro version installed.
Edit 2: Ayup that was it,k sorry for being smoothbrained. (Or clicking the wrong link)

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Hi Somone can help me i want to use change values of my attributes but the game doesn't let me i used save editor but when i try to load the modify save a message appears saying the this is maliciously archive and i cannot load is thers a way that i can remove this problem?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Who said anything about games needing to be realistic? Most of the games on this site are not in some or even a lot of aspects.
Yeah, I get that. It's actually the same thing I say to other players when they voices their opinions about things they don't like in a game. So, I guess, I'm just doing just that. Probably, should have just kept it to myself.

Zed6669

Dec 6, 2021
Yeah, I get that. It's actually the same thing I say to other players when they voices their opinions about things they don't like in a game. So, I guess, I'm just doing just that. Probably, should have just kept it to myself.
Nah no worries, its just that in game pictures are usually sufficient for one to see if its his/hers cup of tea or not but on the other hand theres so many games today that feature same models (especialy body types) that have been used over and over, so in time you get bored of the usual stuff and tend to strive toward the .. unnusual.. for example muscle girls or gilfs :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
What to do next, I have built the watchtower and the alter, also had allied with the amazonians.
Now what ?
You probably saw everything so far. Please check the changelog on the main menu page or the OP here.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes