Unity Abandoned Bare Backstreets [v0.1.1b] [Team Amorous]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Rb6L6O.png

Overview:
Here's that side project we've been working on over the last few months! Play as Vergence as he must combat waves of feisty enemies, all hampering to get a piece of his tail. We kept the three button formula while sprinkling in some added depth.​

Thread Updated: 2021 - 04 - 04
Release Date: 2015 - 06 - 14
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.1.1b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Cheats

Downloads:
Win: - - - -

2.PNG 1.PNG 3.PNG

Last edited:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Do I get to eat entire turkeys as powerups or get a kangaroo sidekick?

Reactions: Abooboeba

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
This is a unity game where you play a dude and you are in a beat em up game. Depending on if you win or lose, you get to take their black cherry or they'll take yours. I've seen it played over 2 years ago cuz I was gonna tease a forum with it. :D

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Is everything supposed to be so blurry?
Also, firewall asked me to give this game permission. That scares me, since the last time a game asked me for that it wasn't actually the game. It was WIN32sality or whatever messing with my firewall. I hope it's just the game this time. I thought I got rid of it. It would just be my luck if it came back on Christmas. :(
How do you trigger the H in this anyway? Enemies just disappear and nothing happens to my character when he's knocked down.

EDIT: Figured out how to get raped. Don't know how to do the raping. If you even can.

Last edited:

letsgetroight

Sep 24, 2017
Is everything supposed to be so blurry?
Also, firewall asked me to give this game permission. That scares me, since the last time a game asked me for that it wasn't actually the game. It was WIN32sality or whatever messing with my firewall. I hope it's just the game this time. I thought I got rid of it. It would just be my luck if it came back on Christmas. :(
How do you trigger the H in this anyway? Enemies just disappear and nothing happens to my character when he's knocked down.

EDIT: Figured out how to get raped. Don't know how to do the raping. If you even can.
I don't think the codes and animations for MC raping the ones he has beaten exist just yet since this is an early (and cancelled) beta

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Anyone have a control scheme for this? never did figure out how to be on top.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Knew this game would get abandoned; despite beating you up to have sex with you the sex all looks consensual. There's a big conflict in themes there when you have to beat someone up to have sex with them.

The game itself is animated in an odd jello like fashion to the characters and due to every character grinning, smiling or licking their lips while being raped I don't find it very pleasing. The narrative is just not very believable.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote