Unity Abandoned Bare Backstreets [v0.1.1b] [Team Amorous]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dhereaper

Dec 4, 2017
Yikes, just tried it. How come their new version is like 10 times worse than the old one? I can't wrap my head around why didn't they keep their old game and just add more content, instead of making a crappier version of it from scratch.
They think they will make money out or stupid people... Cashgrab ftw...

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
New version for Patreons only got added, features performance updates, gameplay fixes (no more input delay on jumping apparently) and a mimic enemy with its own animation.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

dhereaper

Dec 4, 2017
The graphic is still ok, it just the control response, hit box & fps need to be fix! Nothing to worry about it guys...
Don't get me wrong... but i think you are just stupid if you an say somehting like this when the game got a tremendous downgrade....

qrcode

Jun 3, 2018
Don't get me wrong... but i think you are just stupid if you an say somehting like this when the game got a tremendous downgrade....
I think it just a different genre of gameplay, like 'Megaman X Command Mission' (I hate that kind of gameplay though...).

qrcode

Jun 3, 2018
I wish Dev could clarify those game's name such as: "Bare Backstreets: City Fighter" & "Bare Backstreets: Jungle's crises"

Last edited:

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Said new version still only has the three enemies (hornet, wolfman, mimic). The new character is female, and has basically the same H-animations as the guy (just with differing genitals +tits). Like, all the same poses and such. I figure it's the guy's just edited or so. The new stage is just an Autumn themed version of the previous stage.

It's also buggy again. The platforming is a little weird now where you can get stuck on corners.
Also if you get grabbed and they finish, you can get stuck in a weird loop where after you die and respawn you can get immediately grabbed again, or get grabbed even before respawning or as you're dying. It's glitchy. I think it's due to the system overhaul they did. But it definitely needs some patching.

All that said, the performance fixes still hold and the game runs without wasting a shitton of resources, so I figure between that and now you have you choice in gender, more people will be able to play.

napala

Jun 12, 2017
I can't for the life of me find a Mimic. Is it in the latest public version?
Can someone share the Patreon version, with the female char?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yuuuuuri

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
Well... how do I get this version of the game then? The links aren’t safe/don’t work...
oh wait i didn't realise that this is the old one
just download the game from here
the modder.exe file is in it

Squirtward94

Sep 3, 2017

Here, this is where the updated version of the game is hiding!

Also can like an admin fix this page up perhaps? It's still listed as "Abandoned".

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018

[/QUOTE]

Here, this is where the updated version of the game is hiding!

Also can like an admin fix this page up perhaps? It's still listed as "Abandoned".

let me tell you that jasonafex's version of the game is utter garbage and nothing good compared to this

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote