SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Everything will be optional. Absolutely no NTR. There will be incest and pregnancy in the game later on in the story. Not sure if we have anything else planned, guess we'll just figure it out as we go.
Slockie could you please show me a picture of the Mc's mom? i would really apreciate it

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
the oen key choice for this is back in the first chapter, after the mc finishes washign the dishes after the spaghetti dinner, choose to go to heidi and not athena
Ooh, I chose to go to Athena's room. Ok, thank you, I'll play again here.

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
I saw that the game has the Harem tag but the dev said that this isn't a "traditional" harem game. How does that work in this game?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I saw that the game has the Harem tag but the dev said that this isn't a "traditional" harem game. How does that work in this game?
There are 6 li's. 4 of them can be in one group and 2 are solo.

You can combine Heidi, Athena, Sadie and Mora.

Valeria is solo only.

Zenda actual route is solo but she can have a threesome with a "friend" of hers however she does not like that, she goes along with it for him but it upsets her.

As for the group. You can either do solo or Heidi and Athena (which is the natural one, they are already fucking when you meet them). Heidi and Sadie. Heidi, Athena and Mora (HAM) or Heidi, Athena, Mora and Sadie (MASH).

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
There are 6 li's. 4 of them can be in one group and 2 are solo.

You can combine Heidi, Athena, Sadie and Mora.

Valeria is solo only.

Zenda actual route is solo but she can have a threesome with a "friend" of hers however she does not like that, she goes along with it for him but it upsets her.

As for the group. You can either do solo or Heidi and Athena (which is the natural one, they are already fucking when you meet them). Heidi and Sadie. Heidi, Athena and Mora (HAM) or Heidi, Athena, Mora and Sadie (MASH).
I see a scene that looks like Mora and Maddie but no idea how to trigger it

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
...As for the group. You can either do solo or Heidi and Athena (which is the natural one, they are already fucking when you meet them). Heidi and Sadie. Heidi, Athena and Mora (HAM) or Heidi, Athena, Mora and Sadie (MASH).
The above should be bookmarked... for folks who can't find the search feature. This is all the groupings to date, period.
HA
HS
HAM
MASH

"Harem" is 2, 3, or 4...not "every damn female on the damn planet"... which doesn't fit the definition anyway.

Jan 7, 2020
Hey guys I have to ask something i dont see in the comments, so i was playing the Only Val route and in the last scene when the mc say he love val , she say something like he is very dear to her but they dont have to make it work but at the end she invite the mc to move out with her, I replay the scene in the gallery and the reaction of Val was way way better, so were i fuck up? Like i say is only Val route no even mess up with hot Nicole and i dont get the same dialoges

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Replay time! Pre chapter 4 I wasn't sure you could have MASH, just HAM. Also, somehow I'm also with Val (gun practice event) and I want my first run to be MASH. Actually, once I get MASH I'll probably just do a Heidi solo and call it a game :)

4.40 star(s) 221 Votes