AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
nice start but cant read some of the text maybe make the text box darker
Message just above the download links.
Note: Text Box Opacity of the game can be changed anytime by exploring "Preferences" section.
Once there change the one slider
1618358971224.png

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Really impressive first chapter... the models are outstanding [loved the detail in the eyes] and there is a promised depth to the story that is rare. I prefer VNs without the harem part as your choices reflect a more realistic adventure, one of promise but with some regrets. The end of Chapter 1 is really well done... I guess I'm hooked!

DasFalle

Sep 13, 2017
Only complain I have is about the font/backgrounds colours being the same so plz change one or the other. Otherwise great game

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Pretty good start. I get the feeling he's in witness protection. Keeps almost introducing himself from Chicago and starts to use his old name several times. The scene with the Dean pretty much spells it out.
Hot, interesting, girls. Lots of hot UNinteresting girls in games and VN's out there, so "interesting" becomes more important than "hot" sometimes ;)
interested to see where this goes and if they can keep it focused and tight. (y)

Reactions: MrFriendly

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
Slockie any chance of implementing a petname system in the game? Would be interesting if we could differentiate the girls a little bit from each other by having them each call you something different in their respective lewd scenes; i.e. could have one girl call you "love" another call you "sir" etc.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Slockie any chance of implementing a petname system in the game? Would be interesting if we could differentiate the girls a little bit from each other by having them each call you something different in their respective lewd scenes; i.e. could have one girl call you "love" another call you "sir" etc.
There are no plans for a customizable pet name system, but you will see some of the girls calling MC different things when intimate. ;)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Message just above the download links.
Note: Text Box Opacity of the game can be changed anytime by exploring "Preferences" section.
Once there change the one slider
View attachment 1141109
HEy! My "Textbox Opacity" slider lurking quite obviously in the middle of the Preferences screen didn't come with a cool Red Squiggly Arrow like yours - I feel cheated. Where do I get the Red Squiggly Arrow? Is that a "Patrons Only" feature?
o_O:ROFLMAO:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Yeah, I explained it ~three times before I remembered that I’m an unhelpful asshole and stopped.
I don't want to make myself sound smarter than the average F95zoner, but when I was in-game and couldn't read the text, the first thing I did was look in preferences and what do you know? A fix. I mean shit, who knew? :whistle:

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes