And with 5 LIs
:unsure:
  1. Heidi
  2. Athena
  3. Zenda
  4. Mora
  5. Valeria
  6. Sadie
Who is the intruder? Unless you're excluding Valeria since she made crystal clear from the start she wasn't looking for an actual relationship. Which coincidentally leads to my following point.

*puts tinfoil hat on*

It's already established that Valeria is quite smart and, judging by her house and car, quite successful. Let's judge her actions though. She meets MC at a diner and beds him right away. She then asks him to perform a STD test with the promise of unprotected sex, meanwhile she performs a full background check on him. A full background check on a 21yo student attending the local campus? Paranoid much? No, she is not looking for casual sex, she's looking a live sperm donor, for the father of her future child. The background check serves to exclude the familiarity with unwanted diseases. She's 42, single and her internal clock is ticking fast. She has a few good years left. It's already been established that the pandemic happened in the game world as well, and nothing drives home the fact that you're alone more than spending a year in lockdown in an empty home.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Slockie
Those Ever-Quest 1 screens were a blast from the past.
But Athena was right, he made the wrong choice, He should have made an Ogre SK, way better than a Human.
She was also correct that that game took up an ungodly amount of time if you wanted to be the best and stay at the top. [that and as guild leader for a top-tier raid guild the constant whining about DKP and loot allocations ...]

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
Thanks for the honest feedback. We've stated that this game is only going to be 5 chapters long, which means we're almost halfway done. And with 5 LIs, it becomes a tight fit, especially when you factor in poly relationships. We could technically make the game longer and have more relationship building, but in all honesty, this game for us is like a test run to see if we can actually pull game development off. Having said that, we're both putting 110% into this game, and we both seriously enjoy making it. This game will hopefully allow us to gain some experience so we can make our next game that much better (which is planned to be much longer.) Totally fair criticisms on your end, because I personally like games that have fantastic relationship building, which our next game will have.
Thanks for trying it out :)
I think for a first-time game it is pretty solid, given the dynamic of the relationship of the two roommates you are allowed to make some choices that affect the story rather you pick to go on a date or stay with them. You don't just go to bed with them right away.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Been checking the thread i have to agree with some of the post about athena tattoo and piercing are nice but she has a little too much. That Chest tattoo is hideous bad location bad design, maybe keep the rose on the chest and shift the skull to the arm.

Reactions: mofonistik

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
This is one of the better starting games I have seen. Writing and renders seem to be very good. Story not so much, I get you are trying to keep a bit of mystery. It seems a little confusing (to me anyway), but it's not game-breaking, I am able to keep up so far. Looking forward to more.

Reactions: Slockie

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
Walkthrough up to Chapter 4

Edit - Old text walkthrough has been replaced with a new, better PDF walkthrough.
Updated PDF to Chapter 4

I recommend playing the game without a walkthrough in your first time through. Choices and paths are fair and transparent, and it is better to experience it blind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Fantastic update! Had a hard (pun intended) time choosing between Heidi/Athena and Zenda, oh sweet agony having to make 2 saves.....

Love all LI's here although something with Zelda rubs me the wrong way, i just get the feeling there's something "wrong" with her.

I think Val has nothing but pure intentions with the MC, as Octacianus said above, she's most likely making sure are seed is good ;) Just hope she'll give the MC a choice otherwise she's gone like the 90's........

The whole witsec/bad guys coming after the MC and his family hasn't piqued my interest yet, guess it depends how much of the story it's gonna occupy. I'm guessing the 2 a-holes at the end was talking about

Keep up the fantastic work!

And if nothing else would make me love this game you go ahead and add this:
That's an instant 5 out of 5 for me!

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Please pardon me since I'm a lazy dickbag and don't want to go looking thru comments to see if this has already been answered, but where does the incest come in? So far I haven't seen any female relatives to the MC...

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Damn this stupid game, Heidi first choice but Athena is not my type at all so why am I so into her too! Bullshit!

On a serious note I personally would've enjoyed more of a slow burn at least with Heidi, so maybe Thena and the cousin will satisfy that.

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
Fantastic update! Had a hard (pun intended) time choosing between Heidi/Athena and Zenda, oh sweet agony having to make 2 saves.....

Love all LI's here although something with Zelda rubs me the wrong way, i just get the feeling there's something "wrong" with her.

I think Val has nothing but pure intentions with the MC, as Octacianus said above, she's most likely making sure are seed is good ;) Just hope she'll give the MC a choice otherwise she's gone like the 90's........

The whole witsec/bad guys coming after the MC and his family hasn't piqued my interest yet, guess it depends how much of the story it's gonna occupy. I'm guessing the 2 a-holes at the end was talking about

Keep up the fantastic work!

And if nothing else would make me love this game you go ahead and add this:
That's an instant 5 out of 5 for me!
Mora's place pretty much sealed that she's my number one choice. She may be pretty innocent compared to the rest but she's the only one I don't feel is hiding something. I'm not sure Val is telling the MC everything. She may very well be linked to the mob (rival family) or an undercover cop. Why else would she have a saferoom? That's not something normal people have in their homes. Either way it'll be interesting to see how quickly the cover identity is blown with cousin Sadie being in the picture. Aren't they concerned the aunt or another relative will show up to visit her and he'll have to flee again?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Slockie, I may have missed it, but I didn't see anything in the changelog for v0.2a. Does this include a fix for Friday where you're not on the Zenda path but you get a text from her confirming your date?

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Slockie, I may have missed it, but I didn't see anything in the changelog for v0.2a. Does this include a fix for Friday where you're not on the Zenda path but you get a text from her confirming your date?
No, I’m making some more corrections here shortly and I’ll upload the game file, 2b will fix it. 2a was a pretty big issue giving players the wrong scene during the movie. But 2b will have that fix in it as well as missing images

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Gay isn't a homophobic slur and typically - gay men wouldn't be interested in watching two women going at it
Not sure why you think this, but across all the flavors of gay (gay,bi,les), in my experience a significant percentage get turned on by a any hot sexual scene. Open your mind...

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
First time checking this one out, so far I like it girls look great some do look familiar to other games but most of them don't and I think you're doing a great job... I gotta ask, the game gives harem vibes but at the same time doesn't. Will there be any? Regardless this is a game I'll be following from now on good luck!

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
First time checking this one out, so far I like it girls look great some do look familiar to other games but most of them don't and I think you're doing a great job... I gotta ask, the game gives harem vibes but at the same time doesn't. Will there be any? Regardless this is a game I'll be following from now on good luck!
You won't be able to have all of the girls at once. A mini harem may or may not be possible. :sneaky:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020

Heidi/Athena vs Zelda is
Puny god.gif

Zelda is hot but has no chance vs Fiery Kitten/Blushing Goth not to mention the cameo by Cutie Freckles
Also feel there is something wrong about Zelda. Sadie is the obvious virgin in-game but athena is giving strong virgin vibes(well dick virgin vibes to be exact:LOL:)

4.40 star(s) 221 Votes