FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Slockie is so anti-NTR that he's shot down a bunch of my story ideas because they had the barest hint of women (some not even love interests) with other guys, or interested in other guys.

I was pretty disappointed that I wouldn't be able to get my "bros fist-bumping while getting head from their girls" scene in this chapter. :(
Ouch! That sounds a bit too harsh, you should stand up and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Bangbang6969

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
No date yet, what I will say is we're over 35,000 words, 1,160 renders, and 30 animations. We have a little bit left to do, but we're going as quickly as possible while keeping it to our standards :D
Can we expect a nice surprise for christmas?
I don't want to put any pressure on you guys, but, pretty please with sugar on top.

I need something to survive my family. :oops:

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Can we expect a nice surprise for christmas?
I don't want to put any pressure on you guys, but, pretty please with sugar on top.

I need something to survive my family. :oops:
You'll have it well before Christmas. We expect a beta build to go out to our testers this weekend.

Total script size (for just chapter 3) is over 46,000 words. We're somewhere in the range of 1,400 renders, and dozens of animations. It's a big, big update. It might even last you until Christmas if you play it slow. ;)

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
You'll have it well before Christmas. We expect a beta build to go out to our testers this weekend.

Total script size (for just chapter 3) is over 46,000 words. We're somewhere in the range of 1,400 renders, and dozens of animations. It's a big, big update. It might even last you until Christmas if you play it slow. ;)
Hype intensifies!!!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Really good update. Val is by far my favorite. My only gripe is having to play multiple times to get all the content.

Sadie would beat Val but she is losing weight so losing what makes her unique as she is just a mora type shy girl, being chubby makes her special.

I do wonder if the mom will just give us up or will we get to see the self absorbed bitch suffer before she betrays us...

Thank you and Best of luck with this.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Bare Witness Chapter 3 release
Silver+ Patrons: November 30th
Bronze Patrons: December 3rd
Public: December 7th

Unfortunately, a restart will be required. This will be the last time a restart will be required, but it is necessary.

Changelog
Script - 46,000+ words
Renders - 1,530+
Animations - 35

JazzyZ31

Oct 27, 2021
So far loving this, but is it just me or does it feel a bit off that some college chick uber driver is cruising around in a bmw m6?
:D

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes