Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yes, Zel honey pie has friends in very low places where they hang.
She has to go to those places to keep her kinky friends sated.
She just wants MC all to herself, her heart is in your chest, do throbb her the right way.
Zenda can bring a friend in for a couple of threesomes but she really doesn't like it and only goes along with it for him, I wouldn't advise it if you want anything full time with her.
the redhead with Zenda

Reactions: DADIANA

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
It is absolutely possible, I just ran it again this morning after installing 0.4 from a clean start.
How then??? I absolutely only gone for sadie and Heidi no one else, I went to heidi's room earlier in the game, I answered valerie's question 'exercise' but in the end 'heidi says 'I don't want to compete' when I said 'both' in the haloween party scene. I really fail to see what I did wrong here

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Storm ⛈

You have another bug in relation to scene replays. I've fixed it in SanchoMod bud thought you'd want to know. It's in relation to Ch4's "HAM Sex" scene where you have an "end_replay" if the player has mashedpotatoes but that variable isn't True in replay mode so the scene doesn't exit. In the "if" conditional with the "mashedpotatoes" it simply requires an "else" and some scene closing code such as for example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, that's not entirely correct. You can have fun with the redhead with Zenda, too.
You can see other people but it won't end well. Her actual route is solo only.

You can cheat on all LI's but it isn't going to give you a good ending for it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How then??? I absolutely only gone for sadie and Heidi no one else, I went to heidi's room earlier in the game, I answered valerie's question 'exercise' but in the end 'heidi says 'I don't want to compete' when I said 'both' in the haloween party scene. I really fail to see what I did wrong here
It is very much possible. Here's a screenshot of my final scene with them.

The final pic in the gallery looks like harem to me, anyone knows how lead to that final pic?
Not a harem as such.

You can get 4 of the LI's in a group but Zenda and Valeria won't join.

You get Heidi, Athena, Mora and Sadie.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
No idea what you're doing wrong, either. I haven't decompiled anything to check the scripts.

Reactions: DADIANA

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
...Val is pure solo, she hates sharing of any kind....
That ain't no shit right there. Amongst other things if you have any of the following she's a gonner:
HeidiSoloExclusive
AthenaSoloExclusive
AnheOfficial
HamSandwichOfficial
MashedPotatoes
ZendaExclusive
ChoseMora
ChoseAthena
ChoseHeidi
etc, etc.

And don't dip your dick in Nicole too much either...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Ugh! I have no time to be playing this right now!

Okay... I'll just play one route and then go do what I should be doing... Zenda and then I will try to get Val's done and then stop before I get completely sucked into trying all routes.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The final pic in the gallery looks like harem to me, anyone knows how lead to that final pic?
I daresay the developer disagrees with you, insofar as their coding goes.

The path is hamsandwichofficial, but they've also got this other one in there..
View attachment 2097489

I mean.. that kinda suggests it really is, y'know? ;)
I was referring to it being all girls which people on here typically associate with harem because they aint getting them all.

4.40 star(s) 222 Votes