Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod feature update coming soon... SanchoGallery scene variants.

By popular request I'm coding SanchoGallery to allow the variant scenes available with select multiple LIs as noted in HAM, MASH, etc. See post here for initial details. Instead of populating a shit-ton of new physical scenes and increasing the number of them in the gallery (which will clog up quickly like that) I've taken a suggestion by Ilhares and made the variants toggled. This makes the thumbnail count the same but changes the select scenes accordingly when initiated (in this case with Heidi's CumInside, etc). Here's a teaser to explain in a pic:
1665678957616.png 1665678990074.png
This will insure the gallery stays "clean" and as uncluttered as possible. There are a few downsides but no need for me to run everyone through the weeds and the "sausage making" further at this point. I'll keep y'all posted as always.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod feature update coming soon... SanchoGallery scene variants.

By popular request I'm coding SanchoGallery to allow the variant scenes available with select multiple LIs as noted in HAM, MASH, etc. See post here for initial details. Instead of populating a shit-ton of new physical scenes and increasing the number of them in the gallery (which will clog up quickly like that) I've taken a suggestion by Ilhares and made the variants toggled. This makes the thumbnail count the same but changes the select scenes accordingly when initiated (in this case with Heidi's CumInside, etc). Here's a teaser to explain in a pic:
This will insure the gallery stays "clean" and as uncluttered as possible. There are a few downsides but no need for me to run everyone through the weeds and the "sausage making" further at this point. I'll keep y'all posted as always.
Double-post, apologies, but I forgot to mention I know folks will ask "But Sancho, don't be an asshole, how will I know if a scene has a variant?" Well, I thought of that already and have added a note in the descriptions as needed. An example:
1665696542940.png
Edit: I added the scenes with variants as a scene filter too... for convenience and science.

Last edited:

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port :

Bare Witness [Ch. 4] + Sancho's Multi Mod

Download Apk:

Android Ports Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.bare.witness/

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Bare Witness [Ch. 4] + Sancho's Multi Mod

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.
NOT SanchoMod endorsed nor approved. Don't put my free work on your monetary site for your profit. Fuck that, you're wrong to do this and you fucking know it. It goes against everything the SanchoMod brand stands for. Remove the monetary gain link and it might be different... if you had the courtesy to even fucking ask me that is. You keep stabbing me in the back and it's not appreciated. You want to make a profit from your work? No problem, just not from mine.

Why on earth are pirates on the same pirate ship stealing from each other? In what world does that make any sense at all?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
We call it pop in the UK.

Soda is made in those sodastream appliances where you add carbonised water and flavoured syrup.

I feel that i could've probably liked this VN. However the main character ruined it completely.
I don't know what has possessed almost all devs to create a pathetic and spineless MC that keeps stuttering and stammering, But i dont like it, i never did, but i've been hating those types of MCs more and more lately because its so damn overused.
He's in witness protection and trying not to fuck up what he's saying so he doesn't give it a away, that's the only time he stutters.

He's quite confident when it comes to flirting.

Reactions: Ilhares

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He stuttered when he met his housemates and he stuttered when he met Valeria, i dont know anything about witness protection, either i missed that or it hasnt come up yet.
He stutters when he met Valeria because she as questioning him and he was trying not to fuck it up, like I said.

He stutters when he met Heidi because she said he was gay as a joke and he thought he was going to lose his place in the house.

The whole point of the game is him being in witness protection, it's why he's there in the first place and you have to choose a name for him to use.

Reactions: TheLegend1337

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
I can tell the Dev isn't from the South. I've gotten as far as the line "you say 'pop' instead of 'soda'" - in the South all soft drinks are a "Coke".

Southerner - "You want a Coke?"
Other Southerner - "Yeah, get me a Dr. Pepper"

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
MC is from Chicago, which is why he says "pop."

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
First off this is a great game. Second i hate you dev for having me make a choice between Mora or the rest. Lol i picked her first and the sad and hurt looks on the faces of the other girls especially Athena. I was like nope. But then the blow up and hurt feeling of Mora i was like whyyyyyyyy i hate you Dev. Lol then i finished up to the current end since this was my first play thru. But like i started this off saying this is a great game and i cant wait for the next update.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
I was commenting on the developer because he only used "pop" and "soda" as options and also somewhat poking fun at my fellow Southerners. No comment on the MC at all.
I am the developer, dude.

Edit: to be clear, the sentence "You say 'pop' instead of 'soda'" was demonstrating that the girls noticed that he used the wrong term for someone who was from California (where everyone almost exclusively says soda).

And yes, I have lived in the South, and am fully aware of the use of "coke" to mean "any soft drink"

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is that because using more than one word would confuse them?

I don't know much about the south of America but it seems if it isn't beer, trucks or cheating women then they aren't interested.

Country music told me all I know.
It depends on where in the south you are. Not all southerners call it "Coke". Fun fact:

I grew up in Michigan and always called it pop. I've lived in Virginia for 17 years, and everyone I know that is actually from the area (not a transplant like me), calls it soda.

Also, country music probably taught you that the south values their trucks and dogs more than their women. "My baby cheated on me and my dog stole my truck

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It depends on where in the south you are. Not all southerners call it "Coke". Fun fact:

I grew up in Michigan and always called it pop. I've lived in Virginia for 17 years, and everyone I know that is actually from the area (not a transplant like me), calls it soda.

Also, country music probably taught you that the south values their trucks and dogs more than their women. "My baby cheated on me and my dog stole my truck
I'll step up to the plate and swing at this one: The Census bureau is full of shit. Delaware most certainly is not the south. As I sit here in the fine state of TX in the middle of the National Forest I can say that is a fact as far as southerners are concerned :p

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The Census bureau is full of shit. Delaware most certainly is not the south. As I sit here in the fine state of TX in the middle of the National Forest I can say that is a fact as far as southerners are concerned :p
lol well you are only one person and not a government, so...not sure your definition sticks. Anyway, you may get a kick outta this:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
lol well you are only one person and not a government, so...not sure your definition sticks. Anyway, you may get a kick outta this:
Nope, I ain't gonna do it :ROFLMAO: :p. Also, find me another southerner (who obviously doesn't live in DE) that thinks DE is the south... you'll get way more laughs asking folks :ROFLMAO:. I'll stop though, we're all off topic and will just stir up the thread-police hornet nest.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Nope, I ain't gonna do it :ROFLMAO: :p. Also, find me another southerner (who obviously doesn't live in DE) that thinks DE is the south... you'll get way more laughs asking folks :ROFLMAO:. I'll stop though, we're all off topic and will just stir up the thread-police hornet nest.
haha listen, I wouldn't consider DE south, either. I barely consider VA south, but ya know...capital of the Confederacy and all.

But yeah, we're drifting off-topic, so will leave it at that. :D

4.50 star(s) 225 Votes