Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and the 2 scenes above athena solo & heidi solo? i didn't unlocked those..
The one above Athena is Sadies solo blowjob at the Halloween event and the one next to it is Heidi and Sadies blowjob at the Halloween event.

Yep, MASH is what I want and also one of my favorite TV shows of all time.
My dad used to love that.

For years I wondered why a program about army medics was named after squashed potatoes.

Imagine my surprise when years later I learned what abbreviations were and it actually stood for Mobile Army Surgical Hospital.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I did a restart with skip turned on. I turned down Zenda when she called for a date and now got a different later scene where I could ask Mora to come in to the house with me and the roomies. Maybe that was what was missing in my earlier playthrough.
I should add... keep in mind that even if you invite her in that A/H's Relp must be 8 each or better and Mora's 3 or better, otherwise no HAMsammich for you. That reminds me I have a small bork in the mod since I state it requires Mora(4+) but you in fact get a Mora relp point for inviting her in BEFORE the conditional check. So, thank you for the question since it forced me to look to be accurate.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Ok, that ending, hahaha! I don't think it is what the dev wanted to show, but, it was good, hahaha. So, I read someone talking about next chapter will be the last one... Is it true?

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Fantastic women in this one. Great scenes etc. My one gripe was that I really wanted to see a real hookup between Heidi and Mora, but every time it seemed like it was about to happen, Athena got in the way, and since I'm not into inked up pierced girls, it was a real bummer. Still a lot of fantastic scenes, but that holy grail just kept slipping out of my proverbial fingers. :cry:

Reactions: VOYEUR

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I should add... keep in mind that even if you invite her in that A/H's Relp must be 8 each or better and Mora's 3 or better, otherwise no HAMsammich for you. That reminds me I have a small bork in the mod since I state it requires Mora(4+) but you in fact get a Mora relp point for inviting her in BEFORE the conditional check. So, thank you for the question since it forced me to look to be accurate.
This is how the relp changes are for that choice (with and without Mora's prerequisite respectively):
1665695597999.png 1665695634311.png
Note that Mora's relp is the most vital in the case of chasing HAM/MASH as they are more sparse. A/H's are much more readily available in excess.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You make some very good points, and you actually touch on some things I attempted to incorporate into game, but were either outlandishly difficult or Slockie wouldn't let me. Because he's a bastard.

I am also aware of how top-heavy MASH got, and it was a glaring issue towards the end of production on chapter 4. We considered carving away a bit here and there for solo/throuple paths, but ultimately decided against it. We figured the majority of players would focus on HAM or MASH so we kept those scenes intact on those paths. But the discussion to separate them did happen. It's a lesson we'll be taking in to Heaven's Door once BW is complete.

I'm glad to see another fan of Zenda. I think a lot of players gave up on her early in the game, and didn't stick around to discover more about her later on. Which I understand: Zenda's attitude at the start of the game is a bit of a turn-off. It takes time to peel back some of those layers and see the woman beneath.

Thanks for the feedback, and for the kind words. Bare Witness has been a learning experience, and critiques like this help us tremendously.
I love Zenda's route and feel like she is a great example of how well you two work together. She is funny, smart, has her own emotional issues she is working through, is madly in love with the MC. I find her route to be perfect or as near perfect as anyone can expect. I do agree it feels like she is in a different world than anyone else in the MC's life, she doesn't interact with anyone else. However, the same can be said of Val. She doesn't really interact with anyone else. She also is a well thought out and interesting character. She and Zenda are tied for tops in my opinion. I look forward to seeing how each of their endings go.

I'm not into the Harem route. It's just not my thing. I've played a bit of it and I don't find it as satisfying. Mora is the only other character I like and that's because she's a redheaded gamer geek. If she was a bit older I'd probably enjoy her route as much as I enjoy Val and Zenda. Just feels like there is less content for Mora if the player isn't playing the Harem route. Don't know if that is accurate.

Anyway, you two have made a brilliant game so far, all of my misgivings are gone at this point. I just hope you can stick the landing.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You make some very good points, and you actually touch on some things I attempted to incorporate into game, but were either outlandishly difficult or Slockie wouldn't let me. Because he's a bastard.

I am also aware of how top-heavy MASH got, and it was a glaring issue towards the end of production on chapter 4. We considered carving away a bit here and there for solo/throuple paths, but ultimately decided against it. We figured the majority of players would focus on HAM or MASH so we kept those scenes intact on those paths. But the discussion to separate them did happen. It's a lesson we'll be taking in to Heaven's Door once BW is complete.

I'm glad to see another fan of Zenda. I think a lot of players gave up on her early in the game, and didn't stick around to discover more about her later on. Which I understand: Zenda's attitude at the start of the game is a bit of a turn-off. It takes time to peel back some of those layers and see the woman beneath.

Thanks for the feedback, and for the kind words. Bare Witness has been a learning experience, and critiques like this help us tremendously.
I'd be all onboard for Z but if it was IRL... she's got way too many daddy issues which is likely unmanageable baggage. But that's a call for IRL which this is obviously not. Just my two pesos. She's hotter than hell with a likelihood of requiring serious medication to keep her from going completely postal. :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'd be all onboard for Z but if it was IRL... she's got way too many daddy issues which is likely unmanageable baggage. But that's a call for IRL which this is obviously not. Just my two pesos. She's hotter than hell with a likelihood of requiring serious medication to keep her from going completely postal. :ROFLMAO:
I'm not sold on the daddy issues.

During the conversation with the MC he seemed more than happy knowing his daughter had someone that loved her and she was willing to fight for her relationship.

To me, and I could be way off, it's more like a dad that has seen his daughter directionless and tried a bit too hard to push her in the direction he thought was best.

I thought overbearing dad until the phone call. Then he just seemed like a dad who has seen his daughter go through shit and wants her to be happy.

I love Zenda's route and feel like she is a great example of how well you two work together. She is funny, smart, has her own emotional issues she is working through, is madly in love with the MC. I find her route to be perfect or as near perfect as anyone can expect. I do agree it feels like she is in a different world than anyone else in the MC's life, she doesn't interact with anyone else. However, the same can be said of Val. She doesn't really interact with anyone else. She also is a well thought out and interesting character. She and Zenda are tied for tops in my opinion. I look forward to seeing how each of their endings go.

I'm not into the Harem route. It's just not my thing. I've played a bit of it and I don't find it as satisfying. Mora is the only other character I like and that's because she's a redheaded gamer geek. If she was a bit older I'd probably enjoy her route as much as I enjoy Val and Zenda. Just feels like there is less content for Mora if the player isn't playing the Harem route. Don't know if that is accurate.

Anyway, you two have made a brilliant game so far, all of my misgivings are gone at this point. I just hope you can stick the landing.
Going back to this.

Zenda is the very definition of fake it until you make it.

At first she's confident bordering arrogant until you get to know her and realise just how vulnerable she actually is.

As for harems. I don't usually mind when everyone is included like they are here BUT the solo routes are far better for character and relationship development.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm not sold on the daddy issues.

During the conversation with the MC he seemed more than happy knowing his daughter had someone that loved her and she was willing to fight for her relationship.

To me, and I could be way off, it's more like a dad that has seen his daughter directionless and tried a bit too hard to push her in the direction he thought was best.

I thought overbearing dad until the phone call. Then he just seemed like a dad who has seen his daughter go through shit and wants her to be happy.
Solid points.. except when she breaks down crying when she must return to London, she couldn't get two words in that phone conversation... I think she's gonna snap :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Solid points.. except when she breaks down crying when she must return to London, she couldn't get two words in that phone conversation... I think she's gonna snap :ROFLMAO:
To be fair, at that point her dad had tried investigating MC and got a lot of confusing results back making him think he's shady and possibly using her for financial gain.

Even i'd be trying to put distance between them and i'm the least fussy person alive when it comes to relationships.

Without knowing exactly what is going on the MC is a huge red flag. Mixed accents, confusing back story and a background check that would have been either blocked or only exist for a few weeks.

It took Val longer to work out and she's the smartest person in every room.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
To be fair, at that point her dad had tried investigating MC and got a lot of confusing results back making him think he's shady and possibly using her for financial gain.

Even i'd be trying to put distance between them and i'm the least fussy person alive when it comes to relationships.

Without knowing exactly what is going on the MC is a huge red flag. Mixed accents, confusing back story and a background check that would have been either blocked or only exist for a few weeks.

It took Val longer to work out and she's the smartest person in every room.
Again, solid points... I still think she's gonna go postal (you know I'm joking around and poking fun at Storm ⛈ but you have valid points nonetheless).

4.50 star(s) 225 Votes