Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I can't go for only solo path, hahaha, but if I, someday, try a solo path, I believe I'll choose Val. Heidi and Athena, it is a path that, in my opinion, you need to do together. I can't see a reason to choose only one.

Reactions: Gwydion

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Yea, its sounds amazingly well done, but it also confirms my conviction that I've seen enough of their pain.
I played through the Athena solo route, and watching Heidi leave on that one was hard enough. That's what I meant by making the characters this human; in most harems, if you opt to exclude somebody it's often like 'alright I'll just peace out, no harm no foul, cheers'. Not this time.

This game nails it pretty close to how something like that would really go down, hell it makes YOU feel like a piece of shit for coming between them when they already had something going on before you came into their lives. Like your being there fucked everything up for them. Speaking from Athena's solo route, she does make the distinction that she's resolved herself in your decision and felt relieved that you wanted to be exclusive, that the she and Heidi never seized the chance at an actual relationship, and says as much not to feel bad about the choice, but it didn't make me feel better about watching Heidi leave in tears like that.

I almost never gush over an F95 game like this, but damn the writing is top tier.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I can't go for only solo path, hahaha, but if I, someday, try a solo path, I believe I'll choose Val. Heidi and Athena, it is a path that, in my opinion, you need to do together. I can't see a reason to choose only one.
I'd code different combos in but I don't think it's a smart thing to do... Avaron1974 would never let me hear the end of it... nope, I ain't doin' it :ROFLMAO: Besides, Val is sacred ground... she should be honored and praised. Put that queen on her throne you hand carved from trees you fell by long-handled axe.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I'd code different combos in but I don't think it's a smart thing to do... Avaron1974 would never let me hear the end of it... nope, I ain't doin' it :ROFLMAO: Besides, Val is sacred ground... she should be honored and praised. Put that queen on her throne you hand carved from trees you fell by long-handled axe.
I was hoping that MC would tell his girlfriends (MASH in my playthrough) about Val, and maybe he could start some kind of relationship with her and didn't break up even though both of them seems okay when they broke up. I really like Val, she is incredible, so yea, when the game is finished, I will see Val's solo path

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I was hoping that MC would tell his girlfriends (MASH in my playthrough) about Val, and maybe he could start some kind of relationship with her and didn't break up even though both of them seems okay when they broke up. I really like Val, she is incredible, so yea, when the game is finished, I will see Val's solo path
Agreed. Good VN or I wouldn't otherwise pour triple digit hours in attempting to enhance it. I honestly don't have a favorite LI which is odd for me personally. Most VN's I zone in on one LI.. this one, much like LoF, has me a bit torn. That means the devs did something right... regardless of any other issues... if they pull a heartstring we have a winner. DING!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just think that sometimes there are characters that absolutely do not fit any kind of sharing scenario.

Val is the alpha chick. A guy wouldn't share his girl with a bunch of other guys and I don't see Val sharing her man with a bunch of other girls, it just does not fit who she is.

While they are fuck buddies she has no problem with what he does but making that scene where he decides to go all in or not is exactly that, all or nothing.

He either walks away to do his own thing or he is all in with her and they start a proper relationship.

She's looking for the works, motherhood/family the lot. She isn't gonna ge that from a guy banging a bunch of other girls which is why she tells him it's their last time essentially leaving the ball in his court whether they carry on or not then he has no excuses.

Zenda is another. She isn't the alpha Val is even with her (faked) confidence but she needs him to herself all the same.

The other 4 girls are all different. Heidi has no problems with sharing because it also means more for her. Athena isn't quite the same speed as Heidi but has a similar outlook unless someone is looking for total commitment then she expects the same. Sadie just wants him and doesn't care who else is around, she even enjoys it once she gets into it and Mora just wants to be loved.

A harem, poly whatever works for those 4 because they all get something out of it. It just doesn't fit Val or Zenda.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I just think that sometimes there are characters that absolutely do not fit any kind of sharing scenario.

Val is the alpha chick. A guy wouldn't share his girl with a bunch of other guys and I don't see Val sharing her man with a bunch of other girls, it just does not fit who she is.

While they are fuck buddies she has no problem with what he does but making that scene where he decides to go all in or not is exactly that, all or nothing.

He either walks away to do his own thing or he is all in with her and they start a proper relationship.

She's looking for the works, motherhood/family the lot. She isn't gonna ge that from a guy banging a bunch of other girls which is why she tells him it's their last time essentially leaving the ball in his court whether they carry on or not then he has no excuses.

Zenda is another. She isn't the alpha Val is even with her (faked) confidence but she needs him to herself all the same.

The other 4 girls are all different. Heidi has no problems with sharing because it also means more for her. Athena isn't quite the same speed as Heidi but has a similar outlook unless someone is looking for total commitment then she expects the same. Sadie just wants him and doesn't care who else is around, she even enjoys it once she gets into it and Mora just wants to be loved.

A harem, poly whatever works for those 4 because they all get something out of it. It just doesn't fit Val or Zenda.
Maybe the best post you wrote for this thread imho of course. Agreed one hundred percent. Well summarized.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Agreed. Good VN or I wouldn't otherwise pour triple digit hours in attempting to enhance it. I honestly don't have a favorite LI which is odd for me personally. Most VN's I zone in on one LI.. this one, much like LoF, has me a bit torn. That means the devs did something right... regardless of any other issues... if they pull a heartstring we have a winner. DING!
Yea, I understand. I have favorite ones in this: Heidi and Athena, for me, are the best, then Val. Then Mora and Sadie. So, I was glad that I could add Sadie and Mora in MC's relationship with Heidi and Thena. About LoF, I always liked Lexi the most, even though Cece was great, I always looked at her like a little sister, so I didn't go for her route. Linda, same.

Reactions: Sancho1969

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020

Agreed! You did very well here. Congrats! About Val, that's why, in the end, I'll replay it and go for her path. She is amazing!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yea, I understand. I have favorite ones in this: Heidi and Athena, for me, are the best, then Val. Then Mora and Sadie. So, I was glad that I could add Sadie and Mora in MC's relationship with Heidi and Thena. About LoF, I always liked Lexi the most, even though Cece was great, I always looked at her like a little sister, so I didn't go for her route. Linda, same.
I'll be frankly honest... my prized playthrough in LoF is via Lex. Here I'm a Val leaner. It's all personal of course, all of us see something different in VN's that give us a reminder of something or someone we used to or now are acquainted with. If a VN can do that then it's auto-Gold.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You folks do realize that the next update is final. You've now known Slockie and Storm ⛈ long enough to know there's a likely cliffhanger. You'd better damn well make a save with various paths... 'cause if I know them like I think I do (and I'd do the same) I'd fuck you up on one or more paths to entice you into the next VN/spin-off. That's how good stories work, it's been done for hundreds of years this way... the fucking cliffhanger. Beware. (yes, I just planted a seed to the devs if it wasn't already there, mwhaha <evil laugh>).

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Sooo... Even though I said I would only do a Zenda playthrough, because I have no time, I ended up doing a Val playthrough and a Mora playthrough. I am one of those few weirdos who doesn't have any interest in a poly/harem lifestyle so I didn't play the MASH/HAM/HA routes, also have no interest in solo H or A routes because I think it is cruel to make them choose between each other and the MC. They were established before he came along and I think they were happy together, he had so many other ladies he could pursue and I figured it would be best if he went that way instead of being entangled with HA/HAM/MASH. So I guess what I am saying is that the characters are real enough to me that I want to not hurt them with the actions of the MC, I would rather that they were friends and he got to spend the rest of his life with Z or V or M.

At the end of this game I hope that there won't be a "canon" ending, but if the next game is a sequel how would that work without a canon ending? Anyway, look forward to seeing what comes next.

4.40 star(s) 221 Votes