Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It's like seeing a NTR tag on a game, seeing NTR in the previews, and then being flabbergasted when you play the game and get ntr'd :BootyTime:
You have to let this guy go ... it's painful watching you tear him to pieces ... ;)

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
I've never seen Slockie own someone like that before. Usually he's the one getting owned.

Anyways, he speaks for me on all of this. And the guy admits he didn't play very far (clearly didn't even finish the first chapter, or he'd know how important the WitSec thing becomes), so I'm taking his "review" with a grain of salt.

Also, honestly, just because the MC isn't a dickhead doesn't mean he's a "beta." What is it with players who think someone being kind and thoughtful is somehow not manly? Honestly, that requires some serious introspection on their part.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
I've never seen Slockie own someone like that before. Usually he's the one getting owned.

Anyways, he speaks for me on all of this. And the guy admits he didn't play very far (clearly didn't even finish the first chapter, or he'd know how important the WitSec thing becomes), so I'm taking his "review" with a grain of salt.

Also, honestly, just because the MC isn't a dickhead doesn't mean he's a "beta." What is it with players who think someone being kind and thoughtful is somehow not manly? Honestly, that requires some serious introspection on their part.
Just my two cents (cause no one asked :LOL:) I don't think the MC is a Beta but he is that typical "nice guy, always ask permission from a girl" type of guy that we see in a TON of VNs on this site. It kinda fits because of his situation, but it's clear it's the girls putting together the MASH and the MC kinda lucks into it rather than pushing for it. It doesn't make him a Beta, but it does make him a bit passive. Which, once again kinda fits given his history and situation.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

I think Slockie's first dis says it all ... as far as the kind of players who think this way.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I tried to do the harem route out of boredom last week and wow I gotta say, the writing is so very good in the harem route. Like the sex and the dynamic between the 4 girls actually makes sense.

The most amazing writing on this game is hidden behind the harem route.

I had 0 interest on harem-ing, I didn't even throuple Heidi and Athena. I just did the route out of boredom because I ahd nothing left to play and I was greatly surprised because the writing is both so very sweet on top of further developing the characterization of the girls in the route.

Like the harem sex scenes is not just meaningless sex scenes, it actually further tell the story of the girls. Bravo the writer of this game.

I'd be sure to pay for Day 1 patreon in your final release. That harem route scene is just soooo good (and not because of the sex, because of the dialogues during it).

Reactions: Loli Popi

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I tried to do the harem route out of boredom last week and wow I gotta say, the writing is so very good in the harem route. Like the sex and the dynamic between the 4 girls actually makes sense.

The most amazing writing on this game is hidden behind the harem route.

I had 0 interest on harem-ing, I didn't even throuple Heidi and Athena. I just did the route out of boredom because I ahd nothing left to play and I was greatly surprised because the writing is both so very sweet on top of further developing the characterization of the girls in the route.

Like the harem sex scenes is not just meaningless sex scenes, it actually further tell the story of the girls. Bravo the writer of this game.

I'd be sure to pay for Day 1 patreon in your final release. That harem route scene is just soooo good (and not because of the sex, because of the dialogues during it).
I really didn't like the the 4 girl harem sex scene for one Athena and Saddie were way more intimate with each other than with MC. Also not into everybody loves everybody type harems. It felt like athena is more into saddie than MC.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I wasn't too into this game before the release of Chapter 4 because there were too many harem variants that gets a bit convoluted with each other. When playing Chapter 4 I decide to limit myself to do three paths: Pure Valeria Path, Pure Zenda Path, and the ultimate MASH path. I'm quite surprised that chapter 4 can speed things up really well without being abrupt and playing MASH path as my foremost/canon path as well as Valeria path also makes me feel connected with the characters in this game. Usually harem path with more than two LIs in AVNs can be quite generic and dull in which it feels like you are collecting trophies rather than falling in love with them, but the formation of harem paths in this game, especially MASH path, actually conveys each character's feelings toward this weird relationship and how they learn to accept and discover new experiences. The final MASH orgy scene is more like "making love" instead of a display of masculinity. Also I really love how the topic of pregnancy plays out in chapter 4 especially in Valeria path because just like harem tag it often gets a bit “intentional". I'm glad the story is almost over, not because I hate it, but because too many AVN devlopers fail to learn what "less is more" means. Kudos to Slockie and Storm for making this amazing game.

theldras

Apr 22, 2018
ok, this is weird, yesterday the game worked fine, but today it crashes at start with this traceback log:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 234, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "game/script.rpy", line 5, in script
$ renpy.movie_cutscene('Alterworld_2_2.webm')
File "game/script.rpy", line 5, in <module>
NameError: global name 'name' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1583, in movie_cutscene
roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3897, in interact_core
renpy.display.behavior.skipping(ev)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 272, in skipping
if map_keyup(ev, "skip") or map_event(ev, "stop_skipping"):
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 242, in map_keyup
if (name in ev.eventnames) and ev.up:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.3.1414
Bare Witness 0.4
Sun Nov 27 17:05:58 2022

tried to delete all related files and redownload the game and still get the same issue.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
ok, this is weird, yesterday the game worked fine, but today it crashes at start with this traceback log:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1583, in movie_cutscene
roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3897, in interact_core
renpy.display.behavior.skipping(ev)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 272, in skipping
if map_keyup(ev, "skip") or map_event(ev, "stop_skipping"):
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 242, in map_keyup
if (name in ev.eventnames) and ev.up:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.3.1414
Bare Witness 0.4
Sun Nov 27 17:05:58 2022

tried to delete all related files and redownload the game and still get the same issue.
Replace the bare witness renpy files with another games renpy files

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Hey guys, just discovered this gem and I'm already at the end of chapter 4 ... but I just can't get some scenes ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could you please help someone how to get these scenes? I'm on Solo Sadie path with every good decisions and didn't got this scenes ... thanks

Last edited:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Hey guys, just discovered this gem and I'm already at the end of chapter 4 ... but I just can't get some scenes ...

Could you please help someone how to get these scenes? I'm on Solo Sadie path with every good decisions and didn't got this scenes ... thanks
Those are Sadie's sharing scenes. You let other guys have fun with her while watching them from afar.

EDIT: jokes aside, you should have gotten the first one, as it belongs to Sadie's solo scene, and the 2nd one is from the MASH harem variation.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Uwe Furtmustal

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

The second one is from the MASH (Mora+Athena+Sadie+Heidi) path.
The first one I don't think it's missable if you're on Sadie's path, can't help you there.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
The second one is from the MASH (Mora+Athena+Sadie+Heidi) path.
The first one I don't think it's missable if you're on Sadie's path, can't help you there.

The first scene is obviously from the part of the story when you go with her out and she is taking a photos. But even if Im on her solo path with all points gathered, MC just leaves her without choices ... don't know what I'm doing wrong ...

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
The first scene is obviously from the part of the story when you go with her out and she is taking a photos. But even if Im on her solo path with all points gathered, MC just leaves her without choices ... don't know what I'm doing wrong ...
There is a separate Heidi + Sadie path which contains a few exclusive scenes you may need to try.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
If you don't go back to her room after getting covered in mud, you're not on her path. It's too far in for me to know what you did wrong. You did agree that the massage orgasm was a good thing in the diner, right?

EDIT: To be fair, I've only done H+S and MASH with Sadie, not solo, but it makes no sense that scene would be skipped on the Solo path. It's a solo scene.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
If you don't go back to her room after getting covered in mud, you're not on her path. It's too far in for me to know what you did wrong. You did agree that the massage orgasm was a good thing in the diner, right?

EDIT: To be fair, I've only done H+S and MASH with Sadie, not solo, but it makes no sense that scene would be skipped on the Solo path. It's a solo scene.
Yeah it's weird ... I got back with her to her room, took shower while she was on the "watch" and then when things got spicy, MC just said i love you and next scene was another day when he was already home in his shower ....

Ok, I think it's time to replay her route again, just for curiosity.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer
4.50 star(s) 224 Votes