shangbucks

Mar 2, 2021
So glad to see a new update for this. I thought it was already finished! It's probably my favorite AVN of all time.

Anyway, I just wanted to report a quick bug. On Linux, Ren'Py will bug out with the following error:
Code:
X Error of failed request:  BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
  Major opcode of failed request:  18 (X_ChangeProperty)
  Serial number of failed request:  386
  Current serial number in output stream:  386
The reason is because game/gui/BWLogoMenuWindow2.png is way too big. Just resize it down to 1920x1080 and you'll be good to go.

Reactions: wsnlndr

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
No, the resultion and the menu comes up fine for me.

I know on Linux there was some issues, but I just loaded up mine and looks like this:

Note, this is compressed version though.

View attachment 3670248
Thank you for your reply, yes I know most people don't have the same problem as me and I am trying to figure out what the problem is so I downloaded the files under the two links shown in the picture and got the same result. I also deleted the reserved archive under drive C and the result is the same now a little helpless
P.s Mine is the Win system

Bare Witness .png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Bare Witness [Ch. 5] [AlterWorlds] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.4b -> Ch. 5 (v0.5) [3,29 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Universal Compressed: v0.4b -> Ch. 5 (v0.5) [945 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Having troubles while extracting (with 7-Zip): last 1% is slowing down extremly and doesn´t finish.

Although game is running with the incomplete update content. So far only missing message for start picture of CH5
Bare-Ch5titleImage.jpg

Tried download links Gofile and Pixeldrain - both the same.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Congratulations for AlterWorlds and Slockie for completing the game. It was a good, decent ride and a very good job for your first game. I only have one run at the moment, got one ending:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Along the way, I broke the heart of poor Mora (she doesn’t deserve it), but I want to try her run and Valeria too - specially her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slockie

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
Stop the whining.

BTW:
if you understood anything other than rudeness, you would understand I have at no point whined, merely pointed out others are so self-important about their own worth and views, that they are unhelpful, But still, why let that get in the way of you sounding off

4.50 star(s) 218 Votes