Mod Ren'Py Bare Witness [Ch. 5] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Was on the right path, just didn't have enough points it seems, so HeiSad path excludes hamsandwich and vice versa because I can't get enough points for both?
More precisely the proper HeidiSadiePath excludes both HamSandwichOfficial AND AthenaHeidiOfficial. Just be aware. Also note that the dev fucked up the HeidiSadiePath variable (which I fixed in the mod). I made them aware of the issue and they will resolve officially in the next update although I don't know exactly how they intend to do it (post Ch3). This could throw a monkey wrench into things, we'll see.

Reactions: RobNorthman

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
More precisely the proper HeidiSadiePath excludes both HamSandwichOfficial AND AthenaHeidiOfficial. Just be aware. Also note that the dev fucked up the HeidiSadiePath variable (which I fixed in the mod). I made them aware of the issue and they will resolve officially in the next update although I don't know exactly how they intend to do it (post Ch3). This could throw a monkey wrench into things, we'll see.
Ok thanks for the help. While I do like me some Sadie, that ham sandwich is too yummie to pass up!

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Update: Save Description feature can now be toggled by user requests. The option is in the SanchoMod Options screen as seen below. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote: I currently only personally endorse one mobile port of my code. It is listed in the OP and will take you to estrada777 's post. If you slap my junk into JoiPlay and it fails, please don't ask me for technical support as there simply isn't any. That said I still only truly recommend the full edition for the best possible user experience but know that Estrada has ported the mod proper and as complete as possible given the platform's limitations. Regards and enjoy.

Reactions: Tinuss

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is there actually a scene for that? Or is that just for future reference?
Good morning. I reference HamSandwich as the event variable written in the code. There is a HAM scene of course, but all the events referenced (purple colored in the ChoiceGuide) are actual variables that are either True of False and are used as conditionals for pathing, dialogue, branching, etc.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Yeah I'm aware they are variables, I was just wondering if that one was used yet or being tracked for a future update. Guess I'll have to do a second run to try and find the scene. Cheers.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad folks find at least some feature within the mod valuable to their experience. I'll update mod to the newest SanchoMod core on next release, there's been quite a few new features added to the core as can be seen in my more recent releases. I'll keep you folks posted. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod update - non-critical

The links in the OP have been updated to the latest SanchoMod Core code which includes refinements, new features, and will hopefully insure faster future updates. Some of the newest features include:
  1. SanchoDiaBox toggle (found in the Options screen). Seamlessly changes from OEM dialogue box to SanchoMod custom.
  2. QuickMenu alignment (found in the Options screen). New bonus feature - The alignment changes dynamically depending on whether the OEM or Sancho dialogue box is on screen.
  3. SaveDescription toggle (found in the Options screen)
  4. SanchoAlerts (isolated custom notifications that are completely separated from RenPy's default notifications, toggled on/off along with the normal ChoiceGuide). New bonus feature - now receive alerts of potential scene/path splits as save marker points.
  5. SanchoGallery (improved efficiency and handling of isolated gallery, isolated MC renaming, improved start and ending screen transitions and more). New bonus feature - The "SanchoMod Menu" opacity slider (that normally controls the opacity of the MiniStat screen in-game) now controls the dialogue box opacity while in a scene replay. When back in-game it switches back to it's default of adjusting the MiniStat screen opacity.
Regards and enjoy.

Reactions: weirdscix

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
how do you use cheats to increase stats?
Good morning. The last port update I released for this VN a month ago was before I finalized the public version of SanchoMod Core v6. The newest core implements cheats as deemed appropriate on a per title basis as well as other various new features and refinements. I'll be porting this title over soon (I just finished Being a DIK which took a while plus 14 other titles.

Bottom line: the current version in the OP doesn't have cheats yet (which is why you see "Currently Not Available" on the SanchoCheats screen). It's coming soon although not needed at all for this title tbh. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod update - Core v6

The main newest feature sets within the mod (for those already accustomed to SanchoMod) are the following:
  1. SanchoDiaBox toggle (found in the Options screen). Seamlessly changes from OEM dialogue box to SanchoMod custom.
  2. QuickMenu alignment (found in the Options screen). New bonus feature - The alignment changes dynamically depending on whether the OEM or Sancho dialogue box is on screen.
  3. SaveDescription toggle (found in the Options screen)
  4. SanchoAlerts (isolated custom notifications that are completely separated from RenPy's default notifications, toggled on/off along with the normal ChoiceGuide). New bonus feature - now receive alerts of potential scene/path splits as save marker points.
  5. SanchoGallery (improved efficiency and handling of isolated gallery, isolated MC renaming, improved start and ending screen transitions and more). New bonus feature - The "SanchoMod Menu" opacity slider (that normally controls the opacity of the MiniStat screen in-game) now controls the dialogue box opacity while in a scene replay. When back in-game it switches back to it's default of adjusting the MiniStat screen opacity.
  6. SanchoCheats (found via the Options screen). Professionally and properly coded cheats that are rock-solid, including a reset button for stat changes that works intuitively and correctly every time. You asked for it, you got it...cheater.
Regards and enjoy.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes