Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
While I haven't tried all routes, I believe all the girls have solo routes, even Athena and Heidi (though I haven't the heart to try those ones. I'm not evil). As Avaron said, Zenda and Val are exclusively solo routes.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's more that F95 doesn't have a separate tag for polyamory, or any "poly**" tag I don't think, so all of them get dumped into "Harem" by default (as long as there's only one guy) ... which is part of the reason the devs tried to make the difference clear on their page I guess ...
I wish more devs would do that
I think it would be good if this website would add a few more tags it would clear up a lot of confusion I see in some game threads

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I wish more devs would do that
I think it would be good if this website would add a few more tags it would clear up a lot of confusion I see in some game threads
The rules for the Harem tag is pretty simple, at least 3 LI's that know about each other and it's tagged as Harem. That covers everything above a throuple for the tags here......

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The rules for the Harem tag is pretty simple, at least 3 LI's that know about each other and it's tagged as Harem. That covers everything above a throuple for the tags here......
Yeah but some people don't like in harem games if the girls do stuff with each other atleast if there was a poly tag on this site they wouldn't go into game threads and complain about it I assume

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Can someone tell me about the "Not a traditional harem" thing?
In a traditional harem, all the LIs fall for and are exclusive to the MC, he's at the 'top'.

In Bare Witness, it's polyamory, they're all in a relationship with each other, the MC isn't at the top, he's part of whatever arrangement you choose. The girls are as much in a relationship with the other girls as with the MC, and they bang each other whether or not the MC is there.

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
In a traditional harem, all the LIs fall for and are exclusive to the MC, he's at the 'top'.

In Bare Witness, it's polyamory, they're all in a relationship with each other, the MC isn't at the top, he's part of whatever arrangement you choose. The girls are as much in a relationship with the other girls as with the MC, and they bang each other whether or not the MC is there.
So, it's kind of an open relationship thing? So far, I've done Val route and cousin route and it seemed pretty wholesome. Does that mean other girls are like that?

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
ok i managed to go thru all the girls separately ...

good endings : Valeria ... Mora ... Sadie (cousin ) ... Zenda

bad ending (at least i think they are) : Heidi (exclusive) .... Athena (exclusive) ... Nicole ( this end i think really sucks, but oh well )

harem ending , i only completed 2 ... Heidi/Athena ... and ... Heidi/Athena/Sadie/Mora ... i'll play more to see if i find any others :)
ok this last harem route was a no brainer ..... Heidi/Athena/Mora
this is really interestng ... for a harem route ... that can't be had .... ok it really doesn't make much sense to me actually ... the Heidi/Athena/Sadie route does not work for some odd reason ... i mean Heidi/Athena/Sadie/Mora does Heidi/Athena/Mora does .... so i don't get how Heidi/Athena/Sadie route doesn't .... dev(s) your gonna have to help me understand that one ... i mean if that just the way you wanted it then ok cool ... but still .... unless it means that without Mora , Sadie can't be in a harem route without Mora ... not really fair to Sadie .. at least i think :unsure:

dev(s) .. i'm really loving this game the more i play .. thank you :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Ohm, basically, all harem routes involve athena/heidi. Wanted to avoid them tbh.

Reactions: ImperialD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, it's kind of an open relationship thing? So far, I've done Val route and cousin route and it seemed pretty wholesome. Does that mean other girls are like that?
They are all wholesome routes but be pre warned that Heidi and Athena's route does have a bit more drama than the others. They are in a kinda relationship and you being with one or the other breaks them up so tears will be shed.

Apart from that all 6 girls have solo routes.

Val and Zenda are the only 2 solo exclusive routes. They will not join the poly group at all.

However, you can get Heidi, Athena, Sadie and Mora as a full poly group or combinations of. Heidi and Athena, Heidi, Athena and Mora. Heidi and Sadie. Pretty sure there is a Heidi, Sadie and Athena route too.

Just to note, this isn't a "straight girls turning bi" like some games do. Heidi and Athena are already bi while Sadie and Mora are bi curious.

Val is pure straight girl though. Zenda will do whatever to please the MC but won't enjoy it if other girls are included, there is a threesome scene with her and one of her old "friends" (term used loosely as Zenda doesn't seem to really like her much) but Zenda looks upset at the end of it. So you can have a threesome on her route but it isn't recommended.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You never had burger and chips with Strawberries?

Don't know what your missing out on.

I've never had it either but I bet someone has.
wait did you say STRAWBERRIES ?

we are talking like lunch here right ... burger/fries/coke ... with strawberries ?

why do i wanna say yuck :eek:

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
Is there a big difference between HAM and MASH routes or are they basically the same but with extra scenes for Sadie?

4.40 star(s) 221 Votes