VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Saw a old post about Athena solo route where your supposed to get a scene where Athena says she’s falling for you after you play video games and that’s where her path can start or end, is this still true?

I tried everything i can think about but never get anything but athena saying "Thanks i had alot of fun"
You mean this part? Simple, focus on her, and refuse Valeria's date and go to Athena's LAN Party.
screenshot0004.png

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You lose points with Zenda if you're nutting in Maddie. I don't think Maddie would fuck without prepared. She's a spoiled upper class brat and there's nothing to digging at MC.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You lose points with Zenda if you're nutting in Maddie. I don't think Maddie would fuck without prepared. She's a spoiled upper class brat and there's nothing to digging at MC.
I mean, you're probably not wrong, and you're correct about the mechanics, but also pretty sure Maddie only thinks she's safe in that moment. I'm not saying it's going to end well, I'm just pretty sure you're not wasting seeds in that moment.

Reactions: Tremonia

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I mean, you're probably not wrong, and you're correct about the mechanics, but also pretty sure Maddie only thinks she's safe in that moment. I'm not saying it's going to end well, I'm just pretty sure you're not wasting seeds in that moment.
Perhaps you're right. It would be illogical but this game has clearly a breeding fetish focus also.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Could be like i said i never saw that one, no matter if i went 100% after athena all she ever said was MC i really had fun or someting like that after they played the pc game, never could get that text to show....
Athena is falling for you (see screen from Vader https://f95zone.to/threads/bare-witness-v0-4b-alterworlds.79512/post-11389905) after Athena is injured by her bike, her cousin Adrian is visiting and the MC is playing LAN Party with them.
Then stay with Athena (and she has minimum 11 Love Points) she´s falling for you.

If you have troubles to follow a certain girls path I recommend Sanchos Multi Mod and the Walkthrough.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020

PublicPatreonPreviewHESA.png

Yooooooooooooo,

Been a bit since we've given a public update so just wanted to keep ya'll in the loop.

Storm has finished writing 8 of the 11 possible endings, and I'm just about done rendering the 8th one. So we're slowly creeping up to the finish line. I wanted to give some more advanced numbers I guess you can call it.

Image count by scene:
MC Solo ending - 83
Athena solo - 447 (though this number is going to increase as we're going to add some more and really flesh out her ending.)
Heidi solo - 543
Mora solo - 465
Sadie solo - 547
Zenda solo - 611
Valeria solo - 1,140 (jesus)
Heidi Sadie throuple - 700 and counting.

Total so far - 4,438

Animation count currently sits at a total of 233.
Word count exceeds 500.

Development is going smoothly though, which is always welcome. The renders are taking longer then usual because a lot of these scenes include 7 + characters and properly posing them really takes a while.

Anyway, thank you for hanging in there with us as we keep on keeping on and hopefully we'll cross the finish line soon.

Love ya'll,

Slock

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Thought I would make a tier list thing for this game, if you want to make and share your own:

The quality of the pictures is pretty bad IDK why its like that

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Thought I would make a tier list thing for this game, if you want to make and share your own:

The quality of the pictures is pretty bad IDK why its like that
(y)
Just swap tier a girls with tier s and I’m good
(y)(y) *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*
What Grumpy said*, but I'd also move Val into B and add Maddie to C after Zenda ... Z's solo play is still going to be my "cannon" but after what Maddie revealed I'm very curious to see that through to the end.

*Edit: Actually, I'd swap and flip, so it'd be S: Athena/Sadie | A: Heidi/Mora to coincide with the idea that putting Maddie after Zenda is important.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022

View attachment 2830132

Yooooooooooooo,

Been a bit since we've given a public update so just wanted to keep ya'll in the loop.

Storm has finished writing 8 of the 11 possible endings, and I'm just about done rendering the 8th one. So we're slowly creeping up to the finish line. I wanted to give some more advanced numbers I guess you can call it.

Image count by scene:
MC Solo ending - 83
Athena solo - 447 (though this number is going to increase as we're going to add some more and really flesh out her ending.)
Heidi solo - 543
Mora solo - 465
Sadie solo - 547
Zenda solo - 611
Valeria solo - 1,140 (jesus)
Heidi Sadie throuple - 700 and counting.

Total so far - 4,438

Animation count currently sits at a total of 233.
Word count exceeds 500.

Development is going smoothly though, which is always welcome. The renders are taking longer then usual because a lot of these scenes include 7 + characters and properly posing them really takes a while.

Anyway, thank you for hanging in there with us as we keep on keeping on and hopefully we'll cross the finish line soon.

Love ya'll,

Slock
Does solo path have Nicole scene if you got her pregnant?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Or at least MC masturbation scene.:devilish:

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes