ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Very nice game, especially goty girl goat. But I have a question. I couldn't open some scenes in the gallery. How can I open the scenes I selected? Please help.
I don't remember all of the conditions, and they'd be a big task to explain here, but I'll give you the path names and you can search for the clues in the thread using those names (I think all of them have been described) or in the .pdf wakthrough on the OP:

1. The first one marked is the second largest multi-partner route called the "HAM" route (Heidi, Athena, Mora), and is the "HAM Sex" scene. You have to be on that path in one of your play-throughs to get the scene. Search for "HAM" or "H.A.M.".
  2. The second is the "Heidi-Sadie" route threesome. That's a separate path as well. Search for it with the hyphen to see if that brings it up or search "H-S".
  3. The third is called "Athena-Sadie Foreplay" - I believe it is part of the "MASH" route (Mora, Athena, Sadie, Heidi) - the biggest of the "multi-partner" routes. Search "MASH" or "M.A.S.H.".
  4. Fourth is "Heidi-Mora Foreplay" and is also MASH.
  5. Fifth is "MASH Sex" - self explanatory by now. ;)
The ones you don't have marked are "Sadie Blowjob" and "Zenda Sex", and are parts of solo paths, if I recall properly. Zenda is solo, but the Sadie may be part of one of the other paths - someone else that remembers better can chime in or you can find it in the .pdf walthrough if you'd like to get to it organically. They're good scenes so you should really take some time and find them. It's also the only way you'll get to play all of the endings in the upcoming final release.

Good luck!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
hope this isn't what we said before when the damn remake curse hit this >VN too...and that dev post aren't only to prevent abbandoned tag...but it's absurd the amount of delay this >VN susteined when being near the finish line...really absurd
You can't possibly be this obtuse!?

It's taking this long because they are making 11 different endings and want to release them all in one update. This has been made clear for a LONG time now so pleases top this god damn bullshit about it being abandoned or remade, you sound like a complete idiot.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

It's taking this long because they are making 11 different endings and want to release them all in one update. This has been made clear for a LONG time now so pleases top this god damn bullshit about it being abandoned or remade, you sound like a complete idiot.
Ride that hoe hard, bro. Don't forget to spank that ass and pull that hair! :ROFLMAO:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

But... Wouldn't one have to actually be able to read to know that?
read.gif

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

Gods, that feels good to say.

I just sent off the semi-final version of the script to Slockie. All that remains is proofing and editing corrections. But otherwise, chapter 5 is finally complete.

I've been working on this for 14 months now. 11 unique endings. 87,000 words, very little of which is repeated across endings. I tried my damnedest to ensure that each of you that had a particular ending you were most looking forward to didn't feel like you got the short end of the stick. I hope I have succeeded, but that will be up to you all to decide.

Slockie is right on my heels with posing, so it shouldn't take him long to finish up these last few scenes I just completed and get them in the queue. We still have a bit of a wait ahead of us for renders to finish, so we can't announce a release date just yet. But keep an eye open for updates.

I've said it many times, but I need to say it again: thank you.

I don't know that we would have it made it this far if it weren't for your encouragement, reading your reactions to each girl's path, to the story as a whole. Were it not for your support, this would have been so much harder. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate you all.

I've wanted to create something for the public for most of my adult life. It wasn't until I discovered AVNs, and the remarkable community of people who enjoy them, that I knew exactly what I wanted to make. And now I've done that, and it is in very large part thanks to you.

So, with all my heart (and one more time): thank you.

Storm

Sep 3, 2020

Gods, that feels good to say.

I just sent off the semi-final version of the script to Slockie. All that remains is proofing and editing corrections. But otherwise, chapter 5 is finally complete.

I've been working on this for 14 months now. 11 unique endings. 87,000 words, very little of which is repeated across endings. I tried my damnedest to ensure that each of you that had a particular ending you were most looking forward to didn't feel like you got the short end of the stick. I hope I have succeeded, but that will be up to you all to decide.

Slockie is right on my heels with posing, so it shouldn't take him long to finish up these last few scenes I just completed and get them in the queue. We still have a bit of a wait ahead of us for renders to finish, so we can't announce a release date just yet. But keep an eye open for updates.

I've said it many times, but I need to say it again: thank you.

I don't know that we would have it made it this far if it weren't for your encouragement, reading your reactions to each girl's path, to the story as a whole. Were it not for your support, this would have been so much harder. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate you all.

I've wanted to create something for the public for most of my adult life. It wasn't until I discovered AVNs, and the remarkable community of people who enjoy them, that I knew exactly what I wanted to make. And now I've done that, and it is in very large part thanks to you.

So, with all my heart (and one more time): thank you.

Storm
View attachment M. Bison _Yes Yes!_ Widescreen HD reupload.mp4

Reactions: groudor

camube

Jun 4, 2022
can i ask how far are we on the rendering?
script is completed but how about the rendering? how far are we from beta-testing?

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
can i ask how far are we on the rendering?
script is completed but how about the rendering? how far are we from beta-testing?
Quite a bit away. I still have to finish posing what Storm has sent me and then get them in the queue, which should probably take a few weeks to complete if I had to guess. Once I'm done posing, the queue will have about 1,000 renders and animations in it waiting to render out over night. I'd say theres probably 80-90 animations that need to render, which take about 4-6 hours each, and around 920 images which takes about an hour or so per render. So while all that stuff is rendering I can catch up with all of the ren'py stuff and go back and fix some earlier renders.

TLDR: Still some time away :(

4.40 star(s) 222 Votes