DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Chapter 5 posing is done!!!!! (We're close)

Posing for all of the renders is finished, fucking finally!!!
We've finished with over 7,400 renders and 301 animations, which is probably too many, but who cares.

Now that all of the posing is finished, I just have a massive queue of renders that need to actually render out. It's about 850 images left to render, each taking around an hour, and maybe about 70 animations each taking 3-4 hours. I'm not sure what that math comes out to but that's probably a good estimate of when it could be finished. While the renders are doing their thing I'll work on getting everything that's done into ren'py and get this shit done. It's still going to take a bit of time, just because the sheer amount of images, but we truly hope it'll be worth the wait.

Thank you so so so much for sticking with us, we're super excited to get this finished and into your hands, it's been an absolute joy to make.

That's all I got for now, we'll continue to update ya'll as we inch to the finish line.

Love ya'll so much,

SLock

1707535496210.png

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

We've finished with over 7,400 renders and 301 animations, which is probably too many, but who cares.

Now that all of the posing is finished, I just have a massive queue of renders that need to actually render out. It's about 850 images left to render, each taking around an hour, and maybe about 70 animations each taking 3-4 hours. I'm not sure what that math comes out to but that's probably a good estimate of when it could be finished. While the renders are doing their thing I'll work on getting everything that's done into ren'py and get this shit done. It's still going to take a bit of time, just because the sheer amount of images, but we truly hope it'll be worth the wait.
For those that don't want to do the math, that's about 1,130 hours (at 4 hours per animation), or 47 days running 24/7. So that would mean the artwork is complete around the last week of March. I assume testing and final proofing will take a few hours (days?).

Manage your expectations accordingly.

And to Slockie (seems Storm is no longer here...), don't kill yourselves. We know it's gonna be good and are looking forward to it when it lands.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everything was claimed to be off topic, but it was pretty much an indiscriminate purge from what I can remember of my posts that got zapped. I think there was so much noise, it was just easier to nuke it all from space.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everything was claimed to be off topic, but it was pretty much an indiscriminate purge from what I can remember of my posts that got zapped. I think there was so much noise, it was just easier to nuke it all from space.
What Thorin said. On topic, jokes kind of on topic and some OT. Total massacre.

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
This thread has already been cleaned up once, please keep all conversations on topic

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
For those that don't want to do the math, that's about 1,130 hours (at 4 hours per animation), or 47 days running 24/7. So that would mean the artwork is complete around the last week of March. I assume testing and final proofing will take a few hours (days?).
As of today, that puts the end date at March 28, if we assume a couple of weeks for proofing and beta testing, we're looking at a mid-April Release

dodgingnoir

Feb 11, 2022

Thank you so so so much for sticking with us, we're super excited to get this finished and into your hands, it's been an absolute joy to make.

That's all I got for now, we'll continue to update ya'll as we inch to the finish line.

Love ya'll so much,

SLock

View attachment 3341955
That's excellent news :D I look forward to the next chapter. Don't forget to give yourself and the team some R&R time. no need to burn yourself out

4.40 star(s) 222 Votes