antianti

Oct 1, 2020
Did you restart the game from Ch1? I haven't heard of someone not getting the Val scene, and it's coded in properly. So that would be my only guess.
Yeah, I did... or at least, I thought I did? I def started new games this go-around. I decided to just restart again and the Mora save had the Val scene this time, so I might have just reloaded an earlier save from ch 1 and confused myself. Anyway, the main thing is that it works now! can't wait til the next update!

• Star-struck
Reactions: Slockie

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
It's my first time playing and I'm getting an uncaught exception on start up

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a ren'py issue. If you have any other games downloaded onto whatever you're playing on. Copy another renpy games "renpy" folder and replace the renpy folder in your Bare Witness folder and it should work.

Tiggy69

Mar 22, 2018
It's a ren'py issue. If you have any other games downloaded onto whatever you're playing on. Copy another renpy games "renpy" folder and replace the renpy folder in your Bare Witness folder and it should work.
No mods but that got it to work, thanks!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Damnit MC, can't you at least try drinking a beer once it's opened? :ROFLMAO:

BW Beer01.png

BTW, I'm debugging the multi-mod now to insure it's tight. Stat screen is fleshed out, walkthrough getting refined, etc. To append my previous mod post, here's what the stat screen looks like in its current form:

BW SM B01e.jpg

Will upload the full mod soon, stay tuned. Regards.

• Red Heart

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Thanks.

I guess then I have to wish you luck with the game and find another one.
Ha! It seems this time it's me outvanillaing you. ;)

While all of the girls do make for nice flings, none of them come close to the one I came and will be staying here for: sweet Athena.
That being said, Heidi's a real riot and a great character all around. I'm awfully glad she's part of the package deal – well, for now at least. Sadie's stunning, too. A beautiful face on a killer body. Here's hoping to see her in a swimsuit rather sooner than later. And Valeria…wow, she's just extremely impressive. Looks, brains, and probably more strings to pull than your last ugly Christmas sweater.

Oh, speaking of sweaters, am I the only one having missed being seated next to Zenda during orientation because of taking up Mora on the coffee offer? I was pretty puzzled on her waving upon leaving. :ROFLMAO:

Slockie, thank you for the wonderful art. Storm, thank you for your great writing. Best of luck to the both of you!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ha! It seems this time it's me outvanillaing you. ;)

While all of the girls do make for nice flings, none of them come close to the one I came and will be staying here for: sweet Athena.
That being said, Heidi's a real riot and a great character all around. I'm awfully glad she's part of the package deal – well, for now at least. Sadie's stunning, too. A beautiful face on a killer body. Here's hoping to see her in a swimsuit rather sooner than later. And Valeria…wow, she's just extremely impressive. Looks, brains, and probably more strings to pull than your last ugly Christmas sweater.

Oh, speaking of sweaters, am I the only one having missed being seated next to Zenda during orientation because of taking up Mora on the coffee offer? I was pretty puzzled on her waving upon leaving. :ROFLMAO:

Slockie, thank you for the wonderful art. Storm, thank you for your great writing. Best of luck to the both of you!
Well, since I only see one ending, games that don't have a harem ending tend not to interest me: If I have to choose between several LIs that I like, I don't choose and look for another game.

That's why I usually avoid starting games that I know don't have a harem ending. Even if I like the LIs in this game, I'm honestly not going to trying it. Starting it to quit when I have to choose between several LIs isn't one of the things that I feel like.

Otherwise, I don't know if I will read the possible answers, since I have included this game in my ignore list.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Seems like a solid game. Slightly frustrating that there Are so many love interest this game could go. Way to many paths. Still not bad. Just need multi saves

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
I have to say I like this game, interesting cast of characters, great environments/character models, great renders and an intriguing story.

• Red Heart

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Just tried out this game and I'm loving it so far. I wanted to report an issue I've noticed so far in v2.2:

If you click on the "Heidi Kiss" scene in the replay gallery, the replay doesn't end when the scene does, instead you "escape" into the main progression of the game and you enter this weird mode wherein you can't save or load.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Just tried out this game and I'm loving it so far. I wanted to report an issue I've noticed so far in v2.2:

If you click on the "Heidi Kiss" scene in the replay gallery, the replay doesn't end when the scene does, instead you "escape" into the main progression of the game and you enter this weird mode wherein you can't save or load.
Thanks for the heads up! We'll take a look at that and get it fixed.

Reactions: Kirel

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

Nice catch. Though it only happens on choosing 'I understand' in regards to Athena which is clearly a choice put in just for shits and giggles… ;)

Slockie, just move the end_replay() to right below the menu like so:
Works like a charm!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod

New multi-mod dropped for y'all. Link in OP with current features, sample pics, and DL. Will add features as appropriate but I've some other titles to update first. Enjoy, regards, and be well.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
SanchoMod

New multi-mod dropped for y'all. Link in OP with current features, sample pics, and DL. Will add features as appropriate but I've some other titles to update first. Enjoy, regards, and be well.
SanchoMod

Awesome! Thank you so much. Sorry you had to torture yourself looking through the code. :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 221 Votes