JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Ahem... This game proves once again that i have goldfish brain.... I actually completely forgot about this.... I hope this is not a symptom of early Alzheimers.... I am not ready for it

Reactions: DADIANA

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yes, we'll make the bugfix .rpy available as well. We have one addressing the first few minor errors already up on our Discord server.
Storm: there's still an old bug I fixed in the mod before but you still have it. In Chapter2 search for this at ~ line 7300:
$ anhe_path == False

Which should be this:
$ anhe_path = False

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Bare Witness [Ch. 4] [AlterWorlds] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,97 GB / 1,01 GB - BareWitness-0.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,93 GB / 0,97 GB - BareWitness-0.4-mac-crunched.zip
= ~20,3% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Val da wa.jpg
You take it all You take it all - cuddling happy feels fill the air.
Storm ⛈
Slockie

The music in the menu and that of Valerie car is fantastic.
Coupled with her stunning scenes and the dialogue to make love spring butterflies is a total win.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Is this a BaDIK clone? Kinda looks like a BaDIK clone. :unsure:
Not that there's anything wrong with that. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and BaDIK with a little incest sounds amazing. ;)
Also, we could really use more "not a harem game", that punishes you for wanting to bang every girl you see in COLLEGE. :giggle:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Is this a BaDIK clone? Kinda looks like a BaDIK clone. :unsure:
Not that there's anything wrong with that. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and BaDIK with a little incest sounds amazing. ;)
Also, we could really use more "not a harem game", that punishes you for wanting to bang every girl you see in COLLEGE. :giggle:
Nah. Far better than that crap

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Well, I prefere HAM`S Sandwich :sneaky:
Was just gonna ask this without involving anyone but seeing as you made that comment,So if I'm understanding it correctly the 3 of them are the main harem and then Sadie and Valeria are extra's or am I missing somthing here?(This is just me going of off the previews of sanchos mod and the previews of the game itself still haven't played but will once sancho updates the mod)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
le f as.jpg

Cool, cool, MC, you do not have to feel sorry, do not have to feel embarrassed, you are a guest in the house of Hey
You did fantastic to conjure her as your goddess, to have and to hold and to cuddle for the whole of your stay.

Reactions: drisarter

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can get them all, hop on the Joker mod train of gaming and enjoy to the fullest.
Was just gonna ask this without involving anyone but seeing as you made that comment,So if I'm understanding it correctly the 3 of them are the main harem and then Sadie and Valeria are extra's or am I missing somthing here?(This is just me going of off the previews of sanchos mod and the previews of the game itself still haven't played but will once sancho updates the mod)
View attachment 1954823
Bare Witness [Ch. 4] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Dev Note for Chapter 3: "Please restart from the beginning one last time. "

Download: - -

Android port made by DarkAssassin
As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Athena solo path keeps being my favorite for sure, it was extremely cute, even though it is a bit sad to see Heidi go

Val path is a very very close second.

Excellent update :oops:.

4.50 star(s) 218 Votes