4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

X-ecutor

Oct 22, 2018
Well...I think I just found one of my favourite games. :) Freeuse is one of my fav fetishes so I just insta downloaded it when I saw this. The concept is simple but works fine. I dont even minde the scatch-art, I think its sexy enough. I didn't use the "Fuck" option/button cuz for me it kind of "ruins" the freeuse concept but its so cool that some guys prefer different things so if you want them to cum fast, you better satisfy their needs :p So cool cuz that way, you have to kind of learn who likes what and you can better prepare for that cock the next time it come over to cum :p
Suggestions:
1. Randomize the events. As I see, currently the vents are just hard wired.It can be great if you can randomize these so that way the game become harder and we actually have to read the messages instead of muscle memorize the events.
2. It can be even better if the needs of the guys are random too. Example: Oscar likes to fuck Candace with skirt off and shirt on but the other time he wants oral with skirt off.
3. Table lotus position. :p
4. Difficulty options (Easy, Medium, Hard) maybe you can spice those up like: (Easy job, Regular day, Get fucked)

Thats it, I think the game is in a very good state right now. Maybe in the future you can add support for toys like Handy, Fleshlight Launch, E-stim devices could be cool. :p

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hello hello. I received a question on asking what the plan is for Barely Working. I'm going to outline what Barely Working is and what the final product will look like.
Barely Working is a simple management game that focuses on dialogue events. It will not be story-driven game like Queen's Brothel.
The main fetish is freeuse. Candace will be written as a regular office employee who wants to do her job. Her colleagues are the catalyst to horny events happening to her.
What does a finished product look like?
At completion, Barely Working would have 3 levels minimum. Each level has their own comic-style introduction before the game starts. The gameplay would be very similar to how it is today, but the artwork would be complete. There would be achievements to unlock more outfits. Different outfits would trigger some different dialogue events in the level so that they are not entirely cosmetic.
Development Plan
Barely Working is heavily reliant on its first level. We will be completely finishing the first level, polish and everything, before we start on the next level. Using the knowledge we gain from the first level, we will dictate how long it will take to create a second level and so on.
The most time consuming part is artwork. At bare minimum, we require 25 unique poses per level with 20 of those poses needing clothed / unclothed variants. This means we will not be reusing any poses from one level to another.
As we continue to push updates to the public, I am gathering more information about what people like about the game. The most common feedback is how much they like the idea of Candace openly being a slut in the office. To me, that means people like reading the messages that Candace gets. Perhaps I'll expand on the dialogue choices, and so on. Each iteration brings new feedback and it's up to me to decipher what people are looking for without cramming a million features into the game.
The first level for Barely Working will always be free. During development, I will be gatekeeping the other levels for $4 patrons only. This will help us have a flow of income to pay for artwork and sound.
Release Plan
I chose to have 3 levels minimum because I am confident in creating 3 levels this year and I was hoping to release the game after 1 year of development. But, we'll see how the game feels once we have 3 levels in. If the game feels too short then I'll wait until we add more levels.
Ideally, I don't touch Barely Working after it is complete. I'm hoping it is a solid game as-is and we had done enough polishing to be able to release it and move on.
Hope that helps everyone understand my plan for Barely Working. It's going to be a small little game, unlike Queen's Brothel.

X-ecutor

Oct 22, 2018

Hello hello. I received a question on asking what the plan is for Barely Working. I'm going to outline what Barely Working is and what the final product will look like.
Barely Working is a simple management game that focuses on dialogue events. It will not be story-driven game like Queen's Brothel.
The main fetish is freeuse. Candace will be written as a regular office employee who wants to do her job. Her colleagues are the catalyst to horny events happening to her.
What does a finished product look like?
At completion, Barely Working would have 3 levels minimum. Each level has their own comic-style introduction before the game starts. The gameplay would be very similar to how it is today, but the artwork would be complete. There would be achievements to unlock more outfits. Different outfits would trigger some different dialogue events in the level so that they are not entirely cosmetic.
Development Plan
Barely Working is heavily reliant on its first level. We will be completely finishing the first level, polish and everything, before we start on the next level. Using the knowledge we gain from the first level, we will dictate how long it will take to create a second level and so on.
The most time consuming part is artwork. At bare minimum, we require 25 unique poses per level with 20 of those poses needing clothed / unclothed variants. This means we will not be reusing any poses from one level to another.
As we continue to push updates to the public, I am gathering more information about what people like about the game. The most common feedback is how much they like the idea of Candace openly being a slut in the office. To me, that means people like reading the messages that Candace gets. Perhaps I'll expand on the dialogue choices, and so on. Each iteration brings new feedback and it's up to me to decipher what people are looking for without cramming a million features into the game.
The first level for Barely Working will always be free. During development, I will be gatekeeping the other levels for $4 patrons only. This will help us have a flow of income to pay for artwork and sound.
Release Plan
I chose to have 3 levels minimum because I am confident in creating 3 levels this year and I was hoping to release the game after 1 year of development. But, we'll see how the game feels once we have 3 levels in. If the game feels too short then I'll wait until we add more levels.
Ideally, I don't touch Barely Working after it is complete. I'm hoping it is a solid game as-is and we had done enough polishing to be able to release it and move on.
Hope that helps everyone understand my plan for Barely Working. It's going to be a small little game, unlike Queen's Brothel.
Nice to read. :) If a developer listens to its playerbase its always a welcoming act. I think maybe you can start a polling system for this. I always like the idea to create a poll systemsimilar towhat reddit does. Everyone can post ideas lets say in 2 sentences and everyone can upvote the ideas. Those who are liked by many and on the top of the poll, you can focus on.
Oh and yes, I like to read the sentences but it conflicts a bit for the gameplay cuz the goal is to complete the report, however for doing this I have to serve the guys fast and often just click through the messages. MAybe if those event, messages get randomness (it it a word? :D) it can force us to actually read those and react accordingly.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Are all the CG supposed to look like concept art sketches or will they be finished later?

Jun 21, 2020
Is it absolutely mandatory to throw the word "slut" around for no reason? I'd like to imagine that nobody in the western world or on this forum believes it to be a bad thing for women to have as much sex as they want, but the word "slut" is heavily loaded with that implication all the same. It's just so damned unnecessary. What is actually gained by adding it to the description? It's not funny, it's not informative. It just implies antiquated judgement.

I don't get it.

Cpt. Jonas

Jun 12, 2020
The game got potential if your able to make it bit more animated and coloured it and adding few more scenario like office rest room office boss etc it would be a perfect gem tho can't say much for now as it still in sketch since people come here to play this games for fap xD

metexxx

Oct 27, 2018
Is it absolutely mandatory to throw the word "slut" around for no reason? I'd like to imagine that nobody in the western world or on this forum believes it to be a bad thing for women to have as much sex as they want, but the word "slut" is heavily loaded with that implication all the same. It's just so damned unnecessary. What is actually gained by adding it to the description? It's not funny, it's not informative. It just implies antiquated judgement.

I don't get it.
What is lost by adding it? Hell, let's take a step back. Why are you saying "western world"? Are you implying that the world is still defined by borders and location as they have been defined for thousands of years? Isn't that an antiquated way of viewing the world? Isn't it loaded with the implication that the "eastern world" is less advanced? You should really relax a little bit and see that not everything is a political/social statement and some words can be used without implying that "women sex bad" as you imagine. And if you do sincerely believe that every word needs to be carefully assessed based on the social/political implications that one might glean, i'd suggest that you take a look at yourself and your own daily language and think about the words you choose without even imagining what the implications are.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes