4.20 star(s) 36 Votes
Mar 11, 2021
Well, can't say I was expecting the character redesign either. I thought you were gonna be sticking with the model in the prototype, but honestly this new candace looks pretty good too! I'll hold some small reservations until I see her in motion since the art style seems a bit different, but I like what you've done with her so far. Good luck going forwards, this idea is something special.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Uploaded Version 3.0.0

v3.0.0
  • Re-drawn all sketches
  • Added clothes changing images
  • Added cumshot images
  • Added sound
  • New UI
  • New main menu
  • Finishing a colleague adds 1% to report
  • If working, Candace will never have 0 productivity
  • Changed one of the last chat messages to give more detail as to why five guys fuck Candace

Hauk

Jan 14, 2021
This is a really solid concept with a good primary gameplay loop, i could see a lot of ways of expanding this, have you considered maybe making the game take place over the course of a week, with the encounters you get each day effected by choices made on previous days? maybe coworkers get more bold or demanding or posessive or try to push certain boundaries based on how candice behaves?

Reactions: DragonButts

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
This is a really solid concept with a good primary gameplay loop, i could see a lot of ways of expanding this, have you considered maybe making the game take place over the course of a week, with the encounters you get each day effected by choices made on previous days? maybe coworkers get more bold or demanding or posessive or try to push certain boundaries based on how candice behaves?
I'm shooting for 3 levels minimum each at different areas of the office. So consider them entirely different encounters, but with the same gameplay loop.

Sadly, it doesn't run on my computer. Are any preinstalled programs required?
I can see it in task manager but nothing happens.
I'm not entirely sure. Do you have a 64-bit computer?

Amarthanor

Jun 15, 2018
You can also have more girls in the game, in different kind of jobs? Cleaner in the office, bartender, gym teacher or teacher overall... Really cool game, with colored cg or even animation this game will be really solid

Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020
Looking good, really like this fetish and games for it are so rare.
Also the controller support is better than most AAA games, lol. Games like freaking Pathfinder think that i want to control their RPG with my rudderpedals and cannot be convinced otherwise, but this game wasn't fooled for a second and only cared about the 360 controller, hehe.

DarkLink

Sep 8, 2017
I'm shooting for 3 levels minimum each at different areas of the office. So consider them entirely different encounters, but with the same gameplay loop.
Enjoyed the new update, the added sound and cumshot images especially improved things a lot! Really looking forward to seeing what you have planned for the different areas of the office!

Reactions: DPMaker
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes