4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

timo103

Jun 17, 2018
I hope it gets either a small change to the difficulty. Or difficulty settings. I love the game, but losing at ~95-99% when it feels like you did really good kinda sucks.

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
Short but fun. It's quite winable. Undress at minimum and redress as soon as possible. Choose carefully how to please your colleagues.

Reactions: Wertyy

navingard

Mar 26, 2022
Nice drawing skills man. I like the hair style. I hope there's going to be more emotionless sex scenes, the only games with that kind fetish are those, quite populair, NPC games. But not all the time though, i think.
Ah and if you could include POV scenes, would be nice.
Good luck with your project!
can you recomend any games like that?

DarkLink

Sep 8, 2017
Definitely love the office freeuse concept! It reminds me of some exciting JAV premises I've seen, but I don't think I've seen any other games like it!

Feedback suggestions:
  • More sex options while still working... I really like the "working while bent over the desk" when she takes her skirt off, would love to see more like it (blowjob from the side while typing and looking at the screen, typing with one hand while giving a handjob, titjob with her head peeking around the guy to be able to still see the screen, anal riding a guy sitting in her chair while still typing, etc.)
  • The option to handle multiple colleagues all at once (spitroast, DP, etc) instead of one at a time when there are several of them to get rid of.
  • Cum accumulating on face, clothes, etc over time and give the option to wipe off or not.
  • Possibly extend beyond just the short gameplay loop to have multiple days (maybe a full 5 day work week?) with different events each day and a different reward event for beating each day (delivering report to boss and being told to suck under the desk while he reads the report, going to a meeting and gangbanged while trying to present something, etc.)
Even just this early prototype is fun, but imagining it a bit more fleshed out and with polished art/animations/sounds I can easily seeing this becoming a truly amazing game!

twistmas

Aug 2, 2020
Seconding everyone else, this game's got solid potential. Good art and the game concept is well executed.

Reactions: DPMaker

archer3334

Jun 1, 2018
Really enjoyed this, one of the most promising games I have seen in a very long time. Looking forward to seeing it develop.

Reactions: DPMaker

BettyPage

May 11, 2021
This is a simple yet really effective game. I love the sketches and looking forward to the final product. I have to disagree of expanding it to a bigger game. One of the turn-offs of some of the bigger games is the feeling that it feels like it never ends. Here you try to finish your work or lose.

Free-use can be hit or miss. Free-use genre with multiple women don't but having one girl however is better and this game shows why. There are stakes. If she does not get her report finished, she will not look good to the boss. And do her co-workers care, despite her helping them with their relief? Not one bit. There are perhaps a couple things that can be added without making the final game bloated.

- Gangbang pics (Multiple men are coming to her office so it makes sense to service all and get back to work)
- Conference Room (only because some one in the game keeps mentioning it)
- Bad reaction to Candace's lack of clothing. Imagine if someone catches her naked. Candace could try to change quickly thus wasting time, or she get's reported to the boss. I am not sure what the punishment would be if she get's caught but at least she may not be seen in a good light.

I can't wait to see more

Reactions: was435 and DPMaker

Anongoog

Jun 6, 2022
I like it, but I wish it was actually polished, had more content, less "grindy".
Anyone know any other (mobile) games similar to this? Preferably something with free use or similar gameplay (e.g simple point and click, office, slut, choices, management etc) (optional "not getting caught"/hidden sex and emotionless sex)

Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020
Rare fetish to see in games, unfortunately.
I can really see the potential in the art, the faces look really good as does the anatomy.
Would love some quick statistics on screen, how many she fucked during the day so far, etc.
Keep it up!

She didn't finish the report.

Xxhikari

Feb 5, 2020
This game looks so good, only the spoiled cant appreciate simple lineart/rough sketches lol ignored/semi emotionless free use is definitely my favorite, thank you for the game!

Reactions: Bakayaro

twise1997

Sep 18, 2021
you JUST finished creating the MAIN CHARACTER? why the fuck was this not done before launch, i straight up thought your direction was to go with the stencil art because who doesn't have at least the Main character COLORED before releasing the Alpha?? even a rough drawing would have been better.

i honestly was curious about the stencil work, i would much rather have had it a color picture, but at least it was something new. but it seems like ya kinda just rushed a couple months work out and called it a game out hoping people would give you patreon to pay for you to finish the game, instead of you having a playable demo with passable art (it doesn't even have to be it's finished look, many games update the look and add animation, and i've seen stencil slides in games where specific images haven't been drawn, but not the entire game nor the main character not even finished)

the art does look good and i do hope this game comes out good, and in no way am i saying doing what you're doing is easy, but c'mon, you gotta put in more effort in the beginning if you want people to support this. once we know you make good work, then i'm chillin while you make stencil art to show the plan, but you gotta have a completed demo before that.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
you JUST finished creating the MAIN CHARACTER? why the fuck was this not done before launch, i straight up thought your direction was to go with the stencil art because who doesn't have at least the Main character COLORED before releasing the Alpha?? even a rough drawing would have been better.
Software development words can be a bit fuzzy and they're misused all the time around here anyway, but this was a prototype, not an alpha. Basically just a test of if the basic idea works and has any interest. No point going through the effort of making a ton of art if the core idea is new, untested, and ends up sucking.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes