4.20 star(s) 38 Votes

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Did you bother looking at all the information on pixeldrain? It says 28 MB compressed, 55 MB UNCOMPRESSED. Also even that information is wrong because if you do download it from pixeldrain it has the actual size of 26.9 MB and uncompressed it becomes 53 MB. Mega/pixeldrain have the same file sizes which match the official file sizes from DPMakers itch.io page.
Yes and that itch page is SO clearly posted in the first post that I was a total fool not to click it... or was it and you are just bitching to make noise at me. I did make my post before trying the game so that's on me but citing a location not listed in the OP and complaining at me is hardly an appropriate response.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
f95zone got us using obscure websites, idk what they're doing with my files.
If it were up to me, I would have everyone go straight to my itch page to download it.
Now that is service with a shrug :D
I don't understand how various download servers work but when the numbers are that off I have a hard time trusting them.
Thank you for the link directly to your itch page which I will !Report so an admin can add it to the first post and save save a little future hassle :)

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil and DPMaker

Eks_

Jun 19, 2018
Hi, for your information, android version is named "Queen's brothel" when installed.

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
with sketches we fill in the blanks with what we like, as the artwork becomes more detailed, it shows the author's taste which we may not like that much
I preferred the original sketches, where she wasn't so thicc. Busty office ladies are so overdone, I want my Kim Wexler-type girl.

Reactions: Starmold

ERkjrk

Sep 15, 2021
This was cute. I tried both color and black & white versions. It's just a cute little game, all it needs to be. I wish there was more, which is usually a good sign with a game. More art & options with shoes and other parts of the office lady fetish, that sort of thing. But, even as is, it was an alright 30 minutes spent.

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
The game is pretty good. I was at 9seconds to loose, but still I did it, she didn't get fired :ROFLMAO:
The picture are nice, good job (y)

Reactions: DPMaker

DarkLink

Sep 8, 2017
Nice work on the new version, I'm liking the new color images! Things I'm looking forward to/hope will be in later versions:

More than one pose per clothing combination (top off, skirt off, etc.) so it's not the same each time she services someone. For instance, for the fully nude sex, cycling between the new "against the wall" pose and the old "cowgirl on the chair" pose.

Related to the above, having different poses for taking on multiple colleagues at the same time (perhaps showing their completion bars all at the same time but at slower speed than doing one at a time.)

Perky nipples, I'd prefer them all the time, but at least having her inverted nipples get perky when she's actually having sex would be nice.

And lastly, if there's eventually time for more polish, some simple animation loops (even just a few frames) instead of only cgs would really bring the situations to life in an amazing way!

Oct 17, 2019
Actually, I start to get Bored after one session.
Their is not much to do
Honestly, the concept of the game is watch a screen 10 min and push a button.
I hope their will be a reason to play this one more than once, but right now I see a bleak future

was435

Jul 11, 2019
Two things, one I wish we had the option of changing the art between the 2 diff styles becasue one of the most appealing things about it was the original art that was so cool and different than the others. Secondm I must just really suck because no matter what I try I cannot beat this level :p

4.20 star(s) 38 Votes