4.20 star(s) 38 Votes

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Just read the text and know when to focus on sex or working
The game on average gives you around 30-45 seconds to mess up with.
What about the first try though? Knowing where to focus almost requires you to lose beforehand, or click way too fast for an average human reading abilities and reaction time. This is the third time already i got 0:00 seconds left to spare.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
1719920812440.png
A shame it isn't in there, waiting for that
Good game, l am a "first solve the main objective and then have fun" and this somewhat immerses you in the aspect of business and pleasure. All about knowing which must be solved first and which will take least time. Of course, it requires more than that.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
What about the first try though? Knowing where to focus almost requires you to lose beforehand, or click way too fast for an average human reading abilities and reaction time. This is the third time already i got 0:00 seconds left to spare.
I win on my first try easily
I seems like a player issue from you

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
View attachment 3791593
A shame it isn't in there, waiting for that
Good game, l am a "first solve the main objective and then have fun" and this somewhat immerses you in the aspect of business and pleasure. All about knowing which must be solved first and which will take least time. Of course, it requires more than that.
"Then have fun"
This game ain't fun unfortunately the only saving grace is the drawings and updated Candace

• Thinking Face
Reactions: randomname2243

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Took a couple of tries with the first level to realize when to remove clothes, and what ones, to maximize time. Focus on the workers and fuck rather than work when the situations come up.

Loved the Office one and the Meeting scenarios, the Warehouse was meh but a nice change. Goth and Skimpy outfits were nice.

The Agile stuff in the meeting was hilarious to hear.

Considering its such a nice tease of a game, in a small package (like Candace) is amazing to see.

Reactions: DPMaker

mister190

Mar 27, 2021
This game has owned, and will continue to own. Art is expensive! Take the time you need to make it good.

The thiccer/chubbier Candace gets, the more powerful she becomes.

Reactions: DPMaker

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
it fast forwards time and progress together so you don't have to sit there doing nothing.
Then there should have been some indication of this, so you could dress her to get your productivity up; as it was, the event failed. And I failed to see the need to waste more time on a game that wasted my time.

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
Then there should have been some indication of this, so you could dress her to get your productivity up; as it was, the event failed. And I failed to see the need to waste more time on a game that wasted my time.
The game literally acted as to not waste your time. That is the very purpose of the behaviour that you are upset about.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Yes, yes, it's the game's fault because you don't understand the mechanics. If you're just a little observant, you'll see your productivity drop if you take off just one piece of clothing. And if you have to put a piece of clothing back on to get a certain position, you should see it grow again.

I admit that the first attempt at the game can fail (but it doesn't have to), because you have to figure out the mechanics first. But the second run shouldn't pose any problems.

4.20 star(s) 38 Votes