RPGM Onhold Barkeeper [v0.11c] [Eventidegames]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BlackShirt

Mar 30, 2018
If you're getting repeated chatter you're probably supposed to be doing the town hall quest where you need to go into the city and speak with the mayor. As for chapter 2 you're meant to pay off your Aunt until you are below 80k debt which will make her spawn in the city next to the convenience store, you'll be dragged through that quest until chapter 2.

edit: also for going commando you can go without panties in chapter 2(you will need to change clothes, barmaid and maid are the only ones where it's a choice), if you want to see her nude you'll need to speak with the cheat NPC next to the bar and ask for costumes.(She might be a bit slow speaking cause I think I overloaded her with junk to give you)
I'm in chapter 2 but whenever I change costume to barmaid or maid, I see no choice to go commando.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
looks like another abandoned game.. no updates in over a year.
A cursory glance at the Dev's patreon shows that the game is not abandoned, and version 0.12 is out. That said, development does seem to be proceeding slowly.

izzy09

Jul 27, 2020
am i the only one trying to go to bed and getting an endless loop of the workout scene out of nowhere?

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Hopefully not, still working on it, very slowly.
any idea on a possible date for release or period of active developement ? (didn't look up patreon as i figured most info wouldn't be accessible) i remember enjoying the game but i still nearly forgot it even though it's marked ^^

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
any idea on a possible date for release or period of active developement ? (didn't look up patreon as i figured most info wouldn't be accessible) i remember enjoying the game but i still nearly forgot it even though it's marked ^^
Right now I can't say, I keep making small bits of progress with the art but haven't reached a point where I feel that I have made significant progress, doesn't help that my main work has taken up most of my free time.

Reactions: Captain Wet Beard

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Right now I can't say, I keep making small bits of progress with the art but haven't reached a point where I feel that I have made significant progress, doesn't help that my main work has taken up most of my free time.
ok thanks for taking the time to anwser, guess i'll just have to be patient :/

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Although it has little content yet, it sure looks promising. I believe that it could grow out one of them games that stand out from its peers.

Hoping for an update with time.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes