RPGM Onhold Barkeeper [v0.11c] [Eventidegames]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
i know how you feel i've been without pc for 4 years Luckily I found rpg Maker emulator so I can play the games I find Here Good luck and hope you get a new PC soon
I am legit 3 parts away from done, but sudden large bills destroyed the PC budget. I'll get it eventually, not like I can find a GPU anyway.

Asdrubal69

Dec 6, 2017
Huh, never encountered RPG maker being case sensitive, I'll adjust the names to all be lowercase in future updates, even if it's a rare thing.
That happens on Linux boxes, possibly Mac as well. Running on Wine might solve that, but it can cause other problems. It'd be great if you (and actually, all developers) followed a strict file naming system to avoid such cross-platform problems.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
" Weekend Events Writing "
does this imply no art for the events?
Forgot to include the 0.10 changelog, the first three of the seven weekend events have all of their first chapter art done. Workout Session, Maid Cafe, and Beer Festival. The writing for the other four is all done but no art yet.

RexCage

May 19, 2019
So after installing the new update I am trapped in an endless loop of working out after going through the initial intro and then working till night, then going to sleep from this point on it's going day by day doing workouts and as soon as the workout finishes it jumps to the next day and starts another workout

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
So after installing the new update I am trapped in an endless loop of working out after going through the initial intro and then working till night, then going to sleep from this point on it's going day by day doing workouts and as soon as the workout finishes it jumps to the next day and starts another workout
Odd, I'll see if I can figure out why.

Edit: Cannot seem to reproduce with the version I uploaded, perhaps try redownloading or use the Itch.io version.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Feel very weird, I checked the image folder and saw that we can make the MC serving while being topless but when I choose the topless option and go to work it said "not implemented" and skip over the event. Not just that but event like the Dance event the game didn't load the images and animation content for those and just skip over again
Not just that but when I check the costume option there's a lot of outfit like micro bikini, naked apron, dance and bukkake only appear that the MC being naked, don't know if anyone else got the same problem like me? I download the file from itch
Edit: Turn out because I'm still in chapter 1 so the Beer event didn't go beyond that, I'm dumb. Now I'm at chapter 3 and the event run smoothly

Last edited:

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Feel very weird, I checked the image folder and saw that we can make the MC serving while being topless but when I choose the topless option and go to work it said "not implemented" and skip over the event. Not just that but event like the Dance event the game didn't load the images and animation content for those and just skip over again
Not just that but when I check the costume option there's a lot of outfit like micro bikini, naked apron, dance and bukkake only appear that the MC being naked, don't know if anyone else got the same problem like me? I download the file from itch
Edit: Turn out because I'm still in chapter 1 so the Beer event didn't go beyond that, I'm dumb. Now I'm at chapter 3 and the event run smoothly
A chunk of content isn't yet implemented and some is missing since I haven't gotten to it, the current set of updates is mainly to get the chapter 1 content for the weekend events done that way I can start filling out the rest of the game with content. The costume menu should get its images in the next couple of updates.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
how many more updates are planed??
The amount of updates I couldn't tell you, but pretty much every part of the game is now laid out, there will be two more chapters and some after game content but overall I don't plan to add anything huge from here on out.

Edit: should probably say that there is a bunch of content still being added to the game, it's just that you can walk around the town and find pretty much every event though incomplete, potion events are probably the only thing that doesn't yet have anything for them that you can find.

randolurk

Jun 14, 2021
Trying it out for the first time and the permit quest seems to have a loop. Presuming the Alchemist shop is the one with the magic circle sign and two large circles in the back?

Talk to Dahlia, visit Mayor, Meet ghost/Aunt Convo, but then Alchemist tells me store is still being stocked and I need to talk to Dahlia. If I visit the Mayor after the Alchemist it loops back to the scene where the quest is given.

I haven't attempted the weekend events so I don't think it was from overwriting any variables like mentioned in a previous comment.

Reactions: VBran and Sparman

dougie2

Aug 18, 2016
Trying it out for the first time and the permit quest seems to have a loop. Presuming the Alchemist shop is the one with the magic circle sign and two large circles in the back?

Talk to Dahlia, visit Mayor, Meet ghost/Aunt Convo, but then Alchemist tells me store is still being stocked and I need to talk to Dahlia. If I visit the Mayor after the Alchemist it loops back to the scene where the quest is given.

I haven't attempted the weekend events so I don't think it was from overwriting any variables like mentioned in a previous comment.
Hitting the same issue.

Reactions: VBran and Sparman

Aianis

Jun 8, 2019

Same here, wanting to try the game but I hit a dead end right at the start.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes