Unity Completed Barn Secrets [v0.90] [Drages Animations]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
dat elephant tho.... break the limit . what's next ? whale ? mamooth ? Spinosaurus ? XD

( its at that moment that you learn an elephant penis can grab things like his trunk. LMAO ... true fact)

Dec 30, 2017
Not bad, but sadly too much attention needed on stat management, so I couldn't relax and enjoy it, honestly I wasn't even looking at the animation for the serious run, just the stats and the options, it needs a mode where you can just go free for all, maybe after clearing it a few times.

Reactions: Anyxine

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
I was ganna download,but then i saw that you could dick ppl to death... >.>
There is no blood or gore it's just health goes down and it gives you the game over with explanation that they couldn't take it anymore and had hearth attack or something

Reactions: kkai

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
There is no blood or gore it's just health goes down and it gives you the game over with explanation that they couldn't take it anymore and had hearth attack or something
waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit ! a game over ! come on ! :(

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Jesus Christ. That's an uber-level of weirdness.

Hey, he gets $2,632 on Patreon; many "mainstream" devs don't get as much.
Yeah its weird how niche fetish focused games generate more income compared mainstream incest/vanilla tags, I mean take a look at the absolute majority of furry/monster girl games for example, I think its just that people are more willing to pay for games focused on their niche fetishes since there is so few of them.

Reactions: rf96

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit ! a game over ! come on ! :(
This might be because patreon but I recon this won't stay on patreon for long considering how they hate money and everything that isn't good christian vanilla sex and the tag called "Death by penis" usually means that the dick would kill you because it's too huge it doesn't mean that there is actually any death though

Drages though has made pretty gorey stuff from penetration deaths to crushing

Zaiketsu

Apr 22, 2017
Drages though has made pretty gorey stuff from penetration deaths to crushing
True. I first became aware of Drages about a decade and a half ago, back in the days of Fchan. This stuff is tame compared to the things he made that were usually posted there.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Very interesting, very good to be able to choose who goes in who, very good animation too, but, many requirements to follow the next steps ... for example to get the all the ways.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Please stop turning this innocent furry game topic into a cuck thread with all your catfighting, ladies.

Reactions: swmas
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes