Unity Completed Barn Secrets [v0.90] [Drages Animations]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Enjoyed this game. But I really expected ability to to play as stallion too.
Anyway I just like to see "she survived" text even if "she" had male "private parts".
That's because xןʞ is lazy and doesn't update the thread to reflect what's actually in the game 3 out of 4 images are from Drages animations that have nothing to do with this game

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Hey ppl.. I do not know why i forgot to check this forum about my game.. heh.. First of all, i do not have a big problem to see it here for free. I got many things from here too. So many people can't or won't pay money to check something and i need to gain some to continue what i do.. so if you like what you see and throw some to patreon, it's nice for me and if you do not, you are welcome too. My projects are mostly my dream ideas to create so i am happy to able to make them with some ppls support.

So for the questions and critics,
1. This is one of the tamest thing i did to be honest. Yes there is killing in it but it's an option. You can live happy with your wolfs with non-dead ending or as there is no blood and gore, you can think it's just not dead. You can use gallery to just watch many loops or relax with easy difficulties.
2. I want to make this enjoyable as many ppl as i can. So you can use futa or male bovine with girl or boy wolfy.
3. There could be human options but it's endless and i just start to work with different things.
4. The elephant animation (feral one) could be a game like this but sadly there is not enough loop for now.

Just sit and enjoy size difference..

If you can any other qustions, feel free to ask, but i am not sure how frequently i will check here.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
The game is quite unstable - it often lags and freezes thus ruining the viewing and sound pleasure. Otherwise; it's a good lil' game, but I can't see why it takes up 1.22GB.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
It looks like he's moved all posts for this game to his Subscribestar page (I added a link to the OP).

Reactions: t727

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Looks like there's new stuff on the patreon, maybe a new game. Would be nice if someone shared it.

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Looks like there's new stuff on the patreon, maybe a new game. Would be nice if someone shared it.
Dunno what he posted on patreon because I moved to subscriberstar before inevitable patreon purge but on 10th day he posted about old animation that he added sounds to (Farm Guard Ultimate Edition) and 22th he talked about whats going on in his life and what's he is working on like endings for Barn Secrets 2

fluttershy25

Aug 22, 2017
He just released an animation called Blue Ribbon and there's a trailer for it on the e621 site. Not sure if i can post the link but you can just type in drages in the search bar to find it.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I tried it for the heck of it, but I put in more time to download this then to actually play it until I closed it again... and it only took me 4 minutes to download.
Looking past the animal silliness, this 'game' really has little to offer. :sleep:

I downloaded it and don't how to start the game
Extract the downloaded rar file and start BarnSecrets.exe

Last edited:
Reactions: fluttershy25
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes