2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

rxd

Nov 10, 2018
Betty got her mouth raped by thugs, should that be considered NTR? LOL maybe not

rxd

Nov 10, 2018
It also looks like one of those games where you get lured in by casual fun, but then get drowned in NTR.
Jesus fuck you were so right, i fucking got shit right in the face by all the NTR plot twist, should've been more careful fuck me

Last edited:

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Jesus fuck you were so right, i fucking got shit right in the face by all that NTR plot, should've been more careful fuck me
Oh NTR? Thanks for letting me know to avoid this. The screenshots alone make it look like a femdom, boring grindfest to begin with.

With that being said, is NTR the main focus? Because if it a little bit of NTR in the beginning I can let it slide

faptasm

Oct 21, 2017
man it got way worse than that, one of the girls getting her mouth raped isn't even close to how bad things turned out later jesus
If it's any consolation, it's technically not the worst swerve I've seen a game take, because 1, I ain't touching this thing, and 2, I got suckerpunched by a poorly translated, badly paced farming simulator 20 hours in (out of spite at that point) when a suicide attempt happened. I knew her for less than five minutes, and the next scene was sex. This is a game where smoking weed is mandatory for the plot btw

Nicknameunico

Mar 18, 2019
If there's no "vaginal sex" then this game must be labeled with "no sexual content" tag. Again, lacks of CG pics involving the "sex scenes".

Periah250

Feb 6, 2022
Ok. can we get a CG rip? this game crashes at the drop of a pin. i literally cant even get to the replay button.
not to mention when it was working the game is absurdly unbalanced. this game is awful. just rip the cg out and be done with this train wreck.

Last edited:

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
How do you get the different endings?
Get a girl to 5 heart then get 500k money, when the game ends you get to pick one of the girls that's maxed. Honestly i only went into this game to check out what kind of Femdom content Grace as and that was a pain in the ass enough that i'm not doing the other girls just to get the CG.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes