2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

bymkaster

Jun 12, 2018
Does anyone had missing menus shitto.png ? Already tried delete trial data in C:\Users\%UserNAME%\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Blending but nothing.
Fixed by running as admin. I dunno why, but most Unity games on my pc have similar issue. If not runned as admin they wont save or shit. I have all folder permissions so unityshitto

Last edited:

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
Is it just me or does the games skip over the gf cheating instantly? Like he says "things were great until" then an image flashes for a split second and it just moves on.

csum

Jan 7, 2020
What buttons do I press for the x (second girl) and the return (third girl) screen via during the drinking game?

Dec 7, 2018
Can someone who's actually finished the game answer a few questions for me? I just finished the game but I didn't max out any of the girls, just got the 500k and that's it. Can't be bothered to replay it though, the game mechanics are complete ass. So....what actually happened to le ex-girlfriend? What is the NTR content people scream about here? Could someone drop a brief overview of the endings in spoiler tags here?

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes