PofB

Mar 24, 2021
If you are not looking for unique characters, you might try to persuade thralls. They are most popular to maintain labour. You can find quite a few of them in Black Claw Trail and Brimstone Lodge (be careful of the second place - it has many other enemies).
If you need a unique, Bato is the most labour-oriented. But you can actually grow any of the characters in any way you want them. For example, I have leveled Kirilo (the "Chaotic-Alligned Orc in a silly cape", I assume), as a fighter to the point he became intimidating and making enemies around him lose initiative, which worked well with his Slippery trait.
If you tell me, who you have, as a saviour, I might point out some others with Lawful alignment.
I have Vankan as a savior. Thanks for the idea for labor. I've actually started to build a decent roster, and even recruited 2 spellcasters with "Command". I just needed that extra Manpower push.

Viall

Mar 22, 2019
I have Vankan as a savior. Thanks for the idea for labor. I've actually started to build a decent roster, and even recruited 2 spellcasters with "Command". I just needed that extra Manpower push.
Oh, that is new.
You might want to add Paul to your roster, but you will have to do some Labour chalenges for that. He is in Logging Camp, and by far one of the strongest characters due to his natural traits.
You may also find Greave in Burnt Earth Coven, but he is more defence-oriented initially.

Reactions: PofB

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Oh, that is new.
You might want to add Paul to your roster, but you will have to do some Labour chalenges for that. He is in Logging Camp, and by far one of the strongest characters due to his natural traits.
You may also find Greave in Burnt Earth Coven, but he is more defence-oriented initially.
I'll look out for those two, thanks. And the Thrall strategy worked, they are labor gods. I just need to buy an accessory that gives the ability to do poison, so I can whittle them down slowly instead of annihilating them. They only have 39 health, somehow.

Viall

Mar 22, 2019
I'll look out for those two, thanks. And the Thrall strategy worked, they are labor gods. I just need to buy an accessory that gives the ability to do poison, so I can whittle them down slowly instead of annihilating them. They only have 39 health, somehow.
Oh yes, Thralls have Fragile trait, that makes them, well, fragile.
But if you manage to get at least someone to the max Labour, you will be able to bring enemies to the 1 HP without killing them with Down to Earth trait. Otherwise, yes, anything Onyx- or Pox-related could do the trick. You can pick up a Poxic Lense in a Secret Bunker, I believe.

Reactions: PofB

Viall

Mar 22, 2019
Are there even any sexual scenes there and how to get them? Even text ones?
I have yet to go thought it, but there is a brothel (The Pumphouse Brewery), where you can pay three different characters for services (with one of them being recruitable afterwards), although, I suspect, it is mostly cut to black with everything left ambiguous.
There is also a romance route with Nazar, but I am unsure, if it has anything explicit.