ChuckShirley

Jan 17, 2022
PaleAngel_90: I can confirm the romance option for both male and female player with the male orc(Nazar). He is exclusive with another orc(Rangda). That means you can only recruit either of them, not both. I don't think you can romance Rangda though.

If Nazar is not your rescuer(at the start of the game), he can be recruited as early as Brad'uk Labour Camp. And Rangda can be recruited as early as Forsaken Hideaway.

Bonus: A guide has been posted a long time ago. I think we can no longer access the GDrive folder, but someone has uploaded it to Scribd if you guys want to check it out: [ ]

PS: Do any of you happen to have the bonding scene CGs from the guide? I lost mine in a hard disk crash. And the link from the guide points to an empty folders :\

Pakarun: Amen man, amen.

Last edited:

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
PaleAngel_90: I can confirm the romance option for both name and female player with the male orc(Nazar). He is exclusive with another orc(Rangda). That means you can only recruit either of them, not both. I don't think you can romance Rangda though.

If Nazar is not your rescuer(at the start of the game), he can be recruited as early as Brad'uk Labour Camp. And Rangda can be recruited as early as Forsaken Hideaway.

Bonus: A guide has been posted a long time ago. I think we can no longer access the GDrive folder, but someone has uploaded it to Scribd if you guys want to check it out: [ ]

PS: Do any of you happen to have the bonding scene CGs from the guide? I lost mine in a hard disk crash. And the link from the guide points to an empty folders :\

Pakarun: Amen man, amen.
There was a mega link somewhere with all bonding CG's, I have no idea of where it is though...

ChuckShirley

Jan 17, 2022
There was a mega link somewhere with all bonding CG's, I have no idea of where it is though...
I've been looking literally everywhere in the net, but no luck -_-

Screenshotting the bonding scenes one by one is a pain in the butts. I did it and so far I've finished Bato, Greave, and Zantanax. But I gave up middle way to to that enemy attack loop bug :\

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
I've been looking literally everywhere in the net, but no luck -_-

Screenshotting the bonding scenes one by one is a pain in the butts. I did it and so far I've finished Bato, Greave, and Zantanax. But I gave up middle way to to that enemy attack loop bug :\
Youtube might have videos with the bonding scenes. It's worth a look there.

Pakarun

Oct 7, 2018
For some reason my copy stopped running, I think the crack might have installed wrong. Either way I'd like to play more of this but I will wait for a crack from somewhere that isn't IGG (I don't normally trust the site, their cracks have been known to have weird DRM type stuff in them and compromised files have been found there as well.), if that happens and someone feels like telling me, that'd be pretty cool and awesome and epic and nice and neat I love australian men.

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
One day I'll come back to this game and actually figure out how to play it.

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
wish there was a sequel or DLC that actually fleshed out relationships. after the hard work of turning my gym into an international franchise waiting to infest the mainland I need some emotional support for the nonconsensual crimes I have and will commit for unnecessary gains

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
So question, does adding something called a diamond to the accessory slot give the Dazestrike ability? Or is it only for magic users? I'm not quite sure how this works.

Viall

Mar 22, 2019
So question, does adding something called a diamond to the accessory slot give the Dazestrike ability? Or is it only for magic users? I'm not quite sure how this works.
It will add Daze to any character's attack, no matter, melee or ranged. Same with any accessory, that adds an additional effect to attacks, like Tangle, Poison, Pain, Nexus, Risk, etc.
There is a guide, that explains, which effect does what, as well as the statues in Fundamentalist Shrine.

Reactions: PofB

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
It will add Daze to any character's attack, no matter, melee or ranged. Same with any accessory, that adds an additional effect to attacks, like Tangle, Poison, Pain, Nexus, Risk, etc.
There is a guide, that explains, which effect does what, as well as the statues in Fundamentalist Shrine.
Thanks for the answer! I've read some Wikis and guides but I hadn't found anything that specifically stated whether accessories with magic effects where useable by everyone. The only thing the more extensive guides have helped with is finding cheap Sasquatch allies that turned out not to have very good manpower contribution.
Though they thankfully (inadvertently) helped me figure out what happened when a team member dies, and that centaurs and hairy men are more dangerous than fire elementals.

Viall

Mar 22, 2019
Thanks for the answer! I've read some Wikis and guides but I hadn't found anything that specifically stated whether accessories with magic effects where useable by everyone. The only thing the more extensive guides have helped with is finding cheap Sasquatch allies that turned out not to have very good manpower contribution.
Though they thankfully (inadvertently) helped me figure out what happened when a team member dies, and that centaurs and hairy men are more dangerous than fire elementals.
I believe, the best manpower contributors are Lawful characters, like Bato, while the Chaotic characters, like Leftie, are the worst. Neutral ones are more of a mixed bag.
Also, yes, your characters do not actualy die, you just need healers in your base.

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
I believe, the best manpower contributors are Lawful characters, like Bato, while the Chaotic characters, like Leftie, are the worst. Neutral ones are more of a mixed bag.
Also, yes, your characters do not actualy die, you just need healers in your base.
Can you remember off the top of your head any areas that have recruitable labor-focused NPCs? The last guy I found after getting through an area was a Chaotic-Alligned Orc in a silly cape.

Viall

Mar 22, 2019
Can you remember off the top of your head any areas that have recruitable labor-focused NPCs? The last guy I found after getting through an area was a Chaotic-Alligned Orc in a silly cape.
If you are not looking for unique characters, you might try to persuade thralls. They are most popular to maintain labour. You can find quite a few of them in Black Claw Trail and Brimstone Lodge (be careful of the second place - it has many other enemies).
If you need a unique, Bato is the most labour-oriented. But you can actually grow any of the characters in any way you want them. For example, I have leveled Kirilo (the "Chaotic-Alligned Orc in a silly cape", I assume), as a fighter to the point he became intimidating and making enemies around him lose initiative, which worked well with his Slippery trait.
If you tell me, who you have, as a saviour, I might point out some others with Lawful alignment.