Mar 18, 2019
It's likely a false positive as it is the file needed to run it (the crack) but it did come from igg games which do not have a good reputation in the piracy community due to some previous files in games added after the fact on that site.
So it's better not to download right now and wait? Or just look up on other sites?

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
So it's better not to download right now and wait? Or just look up on other sites?
It's up to you if you wanna take the risk, likely false positive but ya never know. The igg thing, it was either them or oceansofgames that somebody found site owner had put a miner in a game & there was another piracy site that basically got shut down as one of the admins from other site didn't want the competition & hounded them.

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
It's up to you if you wanna take the risk, likely false positive but ya never know. The igg thing, it was either them or oceansofgames that somebody found site owner had put a miner in a game & there was another piracy site that basically got shut down as one of the admins from other site didn't want the competition & hounded them.
My system identifies the threat as a Trojan, so I'm NOT taking the risk.

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Can't download any of the links. My system detects Trojans in the files of all the links. Last link doesn't work.
All links are functionals I just tried them all.
Also the trojan is a false positive, we got the file scanned twice by two differents AV after getting it flagged too and it's most likely due to the crack in the files

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
Ummmm...why game tags only have a male protagonist and people above talks about gay sex? Like, you can create a female character in the game too.

Reactions: Jacob Tii

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
hello, this game look really good, i wanted to try it, but is it a gay content game only ?
No
First - this is a proper game and its content about TRPG, and not about gay themes
Second - you can create a female character if you want
Third - you proobably can skip all romances with big and strong males if you want (newer got to far for that, game is not my cup of tea)

Reactions: Jacob Tii
May 11, 2018
this is a strange game to see here because besides the bare nipple or penis here and there (and implied sex with a ghost on one of the maps) theres no explicit sexual content in the game.
This game is good however so I'd recommend playing it. gets even better once you get a proper negotiator character and just talk several enemy monsters into joining you

BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020
Guy, always use Sanboxie Plus if you are not sure if it's safe or not.

It's a free, open source, sandbox programme and should keep you safe from any potential threats.

In fact I would recommend using it for absolutely everything you download here or on any other warez sites.

Volxie

Sep 7, 2019
Loved this game, I had no idea it was by a bara orc/bear artist when I first beat it.
I even made my own custom sprites (nothing amazing, mostly just edits of the bases), good times. ^^
The really decked out and edgy one, was actually a sprite I evolved throughout the game based on the gear I had them wearing/wielding. Feel free to use them for your own game, I forgot how to do that though. dbsyud5-d28be722-4f4c-45c2-9552-1aef8824b40e.png

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I remember this little gem. It was a damned decent game with solid fundamentals. (Even bought a copy to support the creator.) I always hoped to a see a sequel or side story but with the sexytime shenanigans ramped up to eleven; i.e. the option to shag more characters and get plowed by 'em and monsters alike.

Old school shining force, but with a whole lot more alternative team building exercises, I suppose.

Reactions: nitobe-san

winderig

Feb 4, 2019
I remember being stuck in this game multiple times and had to read the guide

Also, what the fuck is happening in this thread?