Jan 9, 2019
Wow, no words... Keep your ignorance to yourself from now on.
Guessing the original comment got deleted, cuz I don't see it...but wanted to piggyback this.

I saw the game and thought the concept seemed awesome. I also saw the gay tag and and was like "err...maybe I\ll just check the synopsis and pictures to learn of the features and keep those in mind for if I ever get to influence a game maker". Scrolling the comments, I noticed that the sex is more so implied, AND I could make the MC a female (still not quite my cup of tea...but I can at least try to work with that). So I'm gonna give the game a run...well maybe not from the provided link. Kinda scared of the false positive...BUT, I appreciate that the uploader uploaded this so that I learned of its existence, which allows me to look for another source I feel more comfortable with.

Just like how I had those thoughts of hesitation as a heterosexual person, a person who is bisexual or gay can have similar thoughts about games that are made with a heteronormative setting. In anything the creator probably had the same exact thought as me, and applied their talents to the thoughts I had. If the author is open to adding more to the game that allows for a heteronormative male MC as an option with romance with female characters, I would be more than happy to try to help support them (especially since that means they had to do extra work and writing to make that option available). Thinking that only heteronormative games should exist is a ignorant POV/mindset to have.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
For those who complain or ask you can play this game even if you are not gay the sexual content of the game is avoidable but if a guy comes and tells you that he wants to fuck with you and you say that if that is already your problem ...

Reactions: Jacob Tii

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Ummmm...why game tags only have a male protagonist and people above talks about gay sex? Like, you can create a female character in the game too.
Because the creator only made gay content, they didn't really make any m/f that I am aware of. You can play it and avoid all the gay stuff if you want its just a normal game with "sexual content" as in mild stuff you would find in an Electronic Art's game, just gay themed. Not sure if there is any romance content at all as female though.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Oh and fun fact politics in game FORUM as in this is the section of the forum for game topics, is off topic, please post your shit in the off topic forum section. And yes there is rules about being off topic, and posting politics in game forum is a violation of that.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

Najn

Apr 25, 2017
damn the game looks really good...
wait GAY content oh hell no
after a while ''downloaded''
Ahem :coffee:

Reactions: Cowardlion

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
People are saying 'gay' like it has loads of sex scenes in it, it's implied sex but nothing is ever really shown. There is also a f/f bonding scene too (I know because I needed the achievement)

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
someone knows where can i find a nice source of custom sprites to download and add it to the game??

Rorrecros

Oct 27, 2020
Played this game a long time ago, what this game needed at that time was storyline and sex scenes. I always thought it had a lot of potential.