Cheat Mod Ren'Py Bastard Girls R Cheat Mod [1.3.0.1] [jsbb9999]

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Someone help I don't why but I can't play after mod instalation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok i got it, It didn't work bc I was using crunched version

Last edited:

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Someone help I don't why but I can't play after mod instalation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok i got it, It didn't work bc I was using crunched version
https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-cheat-mod-n-a-jsbb9999.33381/post-2217382

Dude when i click on the atachements it just opens me a page , no download there
Try right click, save link as, or a different browser.

Reactions: Everilld

marcusmarcs

May 10, 2017
Sooooo anyone knows why whenever i save and load back it somehow rerolls back to the state before the mod? keeping the day sometimes and not keeping it on other times? it really seems like i'm the only one getting this bug and i don't know what to do xD

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Sooooo anyone knows why whenever i save and load back it somehow rerolls back to the state before the mod? keeping the day sometimes and not keeping it on other times? it really seems like i'm the only one getting this bug and i don't know what to do xD
Easier for jsbb9999 if you also tell what game version you're using. I'm saying this because I'm not sure if this mod is updated for the latest version Bastard Girls R 1.2

Reactions: jsbb9999

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Please do state the versions and elaborate on the issue.
so far what i'm getting is, upon load of a save, it goes back to the state before the mod. im not following, what state would that be?

Easier for jsbb9999 if you also tell what game version you're using. I'm saying this because I'm not sure if this mod is updated for the latest version Bastard Girls R 1.2
1.2 is out? the last version i saw is 1.1-5 @ f95.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Please do state the versions and elaborate on the issue.
so far what i'm getting is, upon load of a save, it goes back to the state before the mod. im not following, what state would that be?

1.2 is out? the last version i saw is 1.1-5 @ f95.
Its on here now, just incase you havent seen the update, I noticed it a few minutes ago

Mod still works fine, some of the settings could be amended now that we know the caps of some stats, combat implemented, atleast it is against spiders, but you cant regain power so you basicly get one power strike per spider hunt.

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Its on here now, just incase you havent seen the update, I noticed it a few minutes ago

Mod still works fine, some of the settings could be amended now that we know the caps of some stats, combat implemented, atleast it is against spiders, but you cant regain power so you basicly get one power strike per spider hunt.
spiderhunt? what have happened to this game, no longer about a man to rule an island full of women? why not send some girls to atk spiders? seem beneath a ruler

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
i guess popularity and reputation are new stats ? coz i can´t cheat them up and i can´t find another way to level it .. only through this rng bullshit after class

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Popularity and Reputation were in the last version, they are hard to raise though, they do randomly go up or down daily, but also due to other events.
Spider hunt begins a week or so into your time on the island, as a way to get resources, and really you take Sophie along and she fights.
Yes the mod works at the moment, could be enhanced, but it works so an update isnt urgent, some of the Mod Max's are below what you can achieve before getting to the spiders.

bjornt2

Mar 9, 2018
I love the cheats but it breaks te game :cry: Savefiles get fcked up

(sorry didn't read above )

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017

>> can let me know which stats and their values? make my life easier :)

where is the 1.2 ver of the mod? i dont see it just v1.1-5
>> i haven't got time to even download 1.2. but most mechanism should still work just fine.
https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-cheat-mod-n-a-jsbb9999.33381/post-2305773

Does it work for the game V1.2 ?
>> https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-cheat-mod-n-a-jsbb9999.33381/post-2305773

Popularity and Reputation were in the last version, they are hard to raise though, they do randomly go up or down daily, but also due to other events.
Spider hunt begins a week or so into your time on the island, as a way to get resources, and really you take Sophie along and she fights.
Yes the mod works at the moment, could be enhanced, but it works so an update isnt urgent, some of the Mod Max's are below what you can achieve before getting to the spiders.
>> Pls do let me know what enhancements and stats max values you noticed. thanks!

I love the cheats but it breaks te game :cry: Savefiles get fcked up

(sorry didn't read above )
>> first time i hear this issue. you sure its not caused by other things?

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Mod Updated for Good Master and Popularity

I dont see anything else change. and uhm its in Spanish, i cant really play, till the English translation is ready