Cheat Mod Ren'Py Bastard Girls R Cheat Mod [1.3.0.1] [jsbb9999]

coffee_ninja

Sep 12, 2018
It may have just been taking the game forward from 1.2(1.2.0.3 mod) to 1.3(1.3.0.1 mod) where I've lost weeks, but saves within 1.3 seem to be working

Reactions: jsbb9999

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
It may have just been taking the game forward from 1.2(1.2.0.3 mod) to 1.3(1.3.0.1 mod) where I've lost weeks, but saves within 1.3 seem to be working
Hmm yea i'm not sure what happened there. maybe old rpyc or maybe that was the 1.2 version with the save bug (was patched at .8). but anyways I'm glad you are all good now with the version 1.3

airze

Feb 8, 2018
has work on 1.4 been started or will you be waiting for the English one to come out?

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
has work on 1.4 been started or will you be waiting for the English one to come out?
i don't even know 1.4 is out :)
just checked on the game thread, its still on 1.3.

anyways, as stated in the OP, this mod should work on future releases, apart from ofc for some "new content/changes".

airze

Feb 8, 2018
i don't even know 1.4 is out :)
just checked on the game thread, its still on 1.3.

anyways, as stated in the OP, this mod should work on future releases, apart from ofc for some "new content/changes".
it dose work but much was added like new clothes and another fighter so I figgered I'd ask

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018

Hello there.:)
Pretty please update the cheats. There is one more battle character new one in graveyard name (Red) who need cheat like Sophie, the enemies is very hard, i cannot continue i always die.o_O
(In graveyard you play with Red. Sophie can't enter there):cry:

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019

Hello there.:)
Pretty please update the cheats. There is one more battle character in graveyard name (Red) who need cheat like Sophie, the enemies is very hard, i cannot continue i always die.o_O
(In graveyard you play with Red. Sophie can't enter there):cry:
Yeah me too. So until they update the cheat load up on the potions and use them during the mini game. After the battle don't forget to restore her health. You have to battle to make her stronger.
It will probably take forever so just get the compass the Lather and get out. Finish Eleana's story or give the compass back if you find it....peace

Calhorn

Jan 10, 2018
Mod is awesome. Not sure if mentioned before or in private, but the list of items also needs mana potions added. Possibly added with the graveyard as you can purchase them from the lass inside the bar in the woods.

Last edited:

Ire'el

Aug 5, 2017
Having issues
Whenever I edit anything with the cheat and save, I can reload that save and my stats go back to pre-edited values. It happens on the items tab too. Also using the fast travel mod.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Works fine as is for the latest version, except maybe the 'Teddy Bear' glitch but thats more in the main game i think.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
seems he has no intent on updating the mod seeing as he hasn't for any update