airze

Feb 8, 2018
Airze;
you can't reason with people who've stopped listening.
they're looking for a reason to spew venom. (they say the game is bad - but they are still here)
I say 'IF YA CAN'T STAND THE HEAT - GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!'
View attachment 525407
I agree but was simply setting the fact it was not a update on just coral like 3 peeps said

blackdraco

Jan 20, 2019
like 8 for Elena (yes they are in 1.5)
View attachment 525015 View attachment 525011 View attachment 525009 View attachment 525012
View attachment 525325 View attachment 525334 View attachment 525335 View attachment 525336

Carol:
View attachment 525322 View attachment 525321 View attachment 525323 View attachment 525324

don't forget
Hanna...........Denisa Milano..Kyo..............girl at the beach
View attachment 525339 View attachment 525340 View attachment 525342 View attachment 525343

(Reminder, you can click the pics for a better

HottRod thanks for posting pics but how do you access Elena becoming girlfriend as i find as soon as Sophie goes to give her new uniform game crashes

airze

Feb 8, 2018
How do i get the second book if Kyo keeps bullying the poor girl over and over?
Any help?
you can ether do he event by clicking her or simple leave the area and come back side note doing more then 1 kyo event a day will penalize you so be warned

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
I have been waiting since December 1st (thats when 1.5 was released)
1 month and 19 days later.. NOTHING (you even released 1.5B) STILL NOTHING!

So I ran an experiment, a friend and me tried using google translate, and learned some renpy from youtube.

so I want to present to you ALL.

Bastard Girls R 1.5 English Mod

what this mod covers; THE GAME IS TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH FINALLY!

1. Never get Hungry
2. Inheratance? - now you do $10,000 & 9000 Muscle,Study,Study,Speak,Popularity & Fame
3. got caught peeking in the bathroom? - not a problem +1000 Speaking
4. Boost your Speaking skills - practice talking in the mirror. +1000
5. study with girls in class +100Study
6. Kyo blackmailing you? if you have 10(of her item) you get +20POP, +10(of her item) & money
7. Work at pizzeria for $400 a day.
8. Need to buy from Karmen, Kamila or the Tavern? Free (caution you always get more then 10)
9. Free "Lucky Box" - need a bikini? just go 1 time & you get them all.
10. Running out of Gas - Now you get a free charge & youre given $1000
11. Stronger Sophie & Red - less damage inflicted when in battle.
12. Healing Potions are Stronger.
13. Easier leveling-up for Sophie & Red.
14. getting tired in the cemetery? - now get +400Muscle every visit
15. need leather? now shovel the cave for +1000 leather
16. Beach bar (you only need 100 Rep to enter)but get +1000 Rep each visit
17. did you work at the beach bar? you get $3000 & +1000Rep
18. did your slaves work at the beach bar? you get $5000
19. want silver membership? for 50Rep, you get +3000Rep
20. want gold membership? for 50Rep, you get $5000 & 1000Rep
21. want diamond membership? for 50Rep, you get +3000Rep
22. Always get $1000 from LadyX

Bastard Girls R 1.5 English Mod
for those of you who waited... here it is the official
BastardGirlsR-1.5B-Eng-pc .zip
Pc ver:
Mac ver:

View attachment 523938
HottRod I'm still wondering how it's possible that once someone else comes with an english translated v15B ... you're suddenly able to present us with the "official" translation (within 24h) after at least a month long bs. And the official translation suddenly also contains the latest patch! And yes, I call all your previous posts about the translation "team" (and whatnot) BS. Whoever came up with the bs, I can't tell. Don't care either btw.
Now I'm totally fine with the roleplaying you've got going on! Not my game and not me to decide what to do ... or what not to do. But all the bs instead of simply the truth is starting to get annoying. And let me be clear. You're only posting in this thread for a reason. You know it and I know it. Again all fine with me. But at least be honest and keep the "I'm not part of the team but I know them very well yada yada" bs to a minimum? You guys were either sitting on the translated version... Or there wasn't one in the first place, and you guys used The_JOKER 's translation as a base.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
HottRod I'm still wondering how it's possible that once someone else comes with an english translated v15B ... you're suddenly able to present us with the "official" translation (within 24h) after at least a month long bs. And the official translation suddenly also contains the latest patch! And yes, I call all your previous posts about the translation "team" (and whatnot) BS. Whoever came up with the bs, I can't tell. Don't care either btw.
Now I'm totally fine with the roleplaying you've got going on! Not my game and not me to decide what to do ... or what not to do. But all the bs instead of simply the truth is starting to get annoying. And let me be clear. You're only posting in this thread for a reason. You know it and I know it. Again all fine with me. But at least be honest and keep the "I'm not part of the team but I know them very well yada yada" bs to a minimum? You guys were either sitting on the translated version... Or there wasn't one in the first place, and you guys used The_JOKER 's translation as a base.
wow he simply posted the link from discord here thats all hottrod did other then share or give info from the discord that all of this forum has access to
also the _joker didn't give a translation version of the game its a mod with witch he did also translate the game using Google translate as he said himself

Reactions: HottRod

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
This game couldn't afford a translation "team". and I don't know why anyone would say otherwise. You also have to admit that its a bit odd HottRod is only posting in this forum alone if you look up his activity. Perhaps its his singular interest, but thats generally doubtful compared to any other member not on a development project. Community liason seems to be the most likely scenario IMO. Which TBH anyone who is a member of a dev project should be transparent about it be it discord moderator or developer themselves. It just builds community trust.

Reactions: HottRod

blackdraco

Jan 20, 2019
airze can i ask playing offiical game but with mod added as and when needed got as far as sophie giving elena uniform and game crashes is that end of update?

Reactions: Kenpacik

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my android port of Bastard Girls R v1.5B DOWNLOAD

CreeperAwMan

Aug 16, 2019
Hey guys, can anyone help me finish Elena's basketball challenge? I'm playing on Android and I believe you can't pass it without the space bar.

Reactions: Mikaloki

Loner22

Feb 19, 2018
Talk about people being salty and coming up with conspiracy theories because a person who translates and bug tests a game for nothing in return other than a thank you... I will take propper translation over google trans every day. The people making the official trans are active on the discord and were posting regularly about the progress so stop bitching about your percieved slight which does not exist and enjoy the game. If that is beond your ability then perhaps you should try making one your self. Leocid and his team tend to drop quality over quantity so you most often get a stable game instead of getting a big patch with more buggs than gameplay, and sure it might be a slow progress but it will come when ready. And complaining about someone getting sick and having his computer break on him shortly after with all his data and tools is not going to help.

Cyka

Apr 28, 2017
Imo best game on the site, despite the dogshit navigation and game mechanics, the original and remake is just oozing with girls with great design. Hope you keep it up developer.

Reactions: juanito
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes