Barooth

Jun 16, 2017
i'm finished withthe new story as far as i can tell, the last thing that happened was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how do i get the "secondary girl" scenes (Hanna Denisa etc)?
Edit: i know about Kyo and just found the Beach event

Last edited:
Reactions: Nazsan

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
she doesnt do anything at the library, every time i go to her room it says "closed" and she is never at the pool
how far have you gotten with carol? is she your girlfriend?
is she wearing the brown girlfriends uniforn?
have you gone to her room and given her the green bikini?

kav33

Jan 15, 2020
How do you start the Kyo quest? what are the steps before the pool scene? I can't seem to trigger it

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
HottRod I'm still wondering how it's possible that once someone else comes with an english translated v15B ... you're suddenly able to present us with the "official" translation (within 24h) after at least a month long bs. And the official translation suddenly also contains the latest patch! And yes, I call all your previous posts about the translation "team" (and whatnot) BS. Whoever came up with the bs, I can't tell. Don't care either btw.
Now I'm totally fine with the roleplaying you've got going on! Not my game and not me to decide what to do ... or what not to do. But all the bs instead of simply the truth is starting to get annoying. And let me be clear. You're only posting in this thread for a reason. You know it and I know it. Again all fine with me. But at least be honest and keep the "I'm not part of the team but I know them very well yada yada" bs to a minimum? You guys were either sitting on the translated version... Or there wasn't one in the first place, and you guys used The_JOKER 's translation as a base.
Jack-O;
No I don't work for BGR, (although I wouldn't mind, LOL)
I am on discord (thats how I am able to share updates so quickly)
I have spoken with members of the BGR TL team and even assisted translating a couple of pages. (very boring...) BTW they translate their own stuff and even dispute how the translation may differ for the original spanish context (again, very boring)
I don't know enough to say anything of the 'Joker'.
and finally.... I don't have to answer to anyone here!
But, I really like f95 and the BGR community seem to really want to get 'IN' the game.
so you can take my words or not... it's up to you.

BTW, I would like to publicly say "THANK YOU" to Azire and Paitryn for defending me.
it's members like them who make me feel like part of this community.

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
i'm finished withthe new story as far as i can tell, the last thing that happened was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how do i get the "secondary girl" scenes (Hanna Denisa etc)?
Edit: i know about Kyo and just found the Beach event
The Denisa event just happens during the course of the game.
(yes, that does suck) :rolleyes:

Mikaloki

Aug 19, 2018
here is my android port of Bastard Girls R v1.5B DOWNLOAD
I started this game on android. . (I hate using a mouse now ).. but how can I use space in school gym and z in normal gym? I would prefer to touch screen

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
i have a problem .. my main maid is not lvling up Oo i have now 400 from 200 exp .. do i have progress more in the story or is this a bug ?

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes