kav33

Jan 15, 2020
How does Elenas book quest start? I been on 1 date with her and can't get her to do anything else after that

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
when i go into bathroom in school i got error without options, when i change to spanish error keeps happening but with opitons, any fix?
this is a compressed version and it looks like it is a renpy issue, is this for the android?

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
For the love of GOD, how the heck do you beat the blob AKA Green Monster because he is strong. 3k HP and i have only one fighter. Please!!
ok, question how are you playing? PC, android, Mac
are you using any cheats (i only know of PC mods and/or cheats)

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
ATTENTION BGR Family
we need your help!
there are a lot of Android users on this forum.....
nhel, Mikaloki, Lashabi, inugamidevil, Akshit maggo, piotr777, Deiraano (just to name a few)
and they need our support, so please if you're Android friendly and or knowledgeable....
lets lend them a hand

Reactions: Busaiku33

airze

Feb 8, 2018
This game couldn't afford a translation "team". and I don't know why anyone would say otherwise. You also have to admit that its a bit odd HottRod is only posting in this forum alone if you look up his activity. Perhaps its his singular interest, but thats generally doubtful compared to any other member not on a development project. Community liason seems to be the most likely scenario IMO. Which TBH anyone who is a member of a dev project should be transparent about it be it discord moderator or developer themselves. It just builds community trust.
I don't need to see his history on the site because I'm on the discord as well and as I said he is only reposting most of it her

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
How does Elenas book quest start? I been on 1 date with her and can't get her to do anything else after that
1) Elisa tells you about Elena
2) you go to the bathroom to talk to elena
3) you go to the library to talk to sumy
4) you go upstairs library to talk to Carol (book 1) Carol-Ruby.jpg
5) see sumy
6) go to the pool, talk to Kyo (book 2) book2.jpg
7) see sumy
8) give sumy 1000 leather (book 3)
9) see Elena in the library
Thats all folks!

Reactions: lf9naruto

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
Is the Official version the one on the first page? If so then yes.
Mac ver:

Pc ver:

Reactions: kaizor

airze

Feb 8, 2018
yes yes and yes, though during the mornings with breakfast neither elena nor carol wear the brown uniform. As for the pool i check daily and i rarely see elena there, never found carol there and when i check carols room right after school it says "closed" so i do something to get evening and says something like she is sleeping
I belive she will only be at the pool evening's on the week end like Elena's and will only show if noone else is there if not there go back down stares and then go back up repeat till you get her there

airze

Feb 8, 2018
anyone know the console commands needed to modify the player stats, like popularity, fame, etc...?? i really hate grinding, and in this game is quite painful imo
use a mod or save editor I don't think there are any console commands if there is it would mostlikly be using the Spanish words as that is is what it is made in

airze

Feb 8, 2018
What's the purpose of showing the diamond shaped thing with the random girl in it for the gym? showed about 3 different girls? but there's only 1 that I randomly have sex with on the treadmill
I belive the dev entends to add content for them latter so for now its pretty pointless

kav33

Jan 15, 2020
1) Elisa tells you about Elena
2) you go to the bathroom to talk to elena
3) you go to the library to talk to sumy
4) you go upstairs library to talk to Carol (book 1) View attachment 527234
5) see sumy
6) go to the pool, talk to Kyo (book 2) View attachment 527233
7) see sumy
8) give sumy 1000 leather (book 3)
9) see Elena in the library
Thats all folks!
Not sure where elisa tells me about elena, , no ones in the bathroom, never seen any one in any bathroom yet

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes