MisteryD

Aug 17, 2017
I need to use the school bathroom but this error appears
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'ba\xf1o escolar_Normal.webp'>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
IOError: Couldn't find file 'baño escolar_Normal.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "MiniGBanio.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "MiniGBanio.rpyc", line 22, in script call
  File "BanioEsc.rpyc", line 17, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1949, in execute
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1937, in call
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 277, in call
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 675, in render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
  File "renpy/loader.py", line 576, in load
IOError: Couldn't find file 'baño escolar_Normal.webp'.

Sjohn99

Sep 23, 2019
1. Carol (nerd girl) story progression.
2. Elena (big ;D sis) story progression. (with bug, at least for me)
3. Changed "navigation" menu - basically arrows was moved to top left corner "menu", with replaced icons.

If you not fan of Carol. you can skip this update.

Is that it for sure?
I did find my old girl friend in the mall but didnt know if that was something I missed from a previous update.

How do I start the Carol Story Progression?

RenPythagorus

Jun 6, 2017
Also stuck on starting Carol's Story. I have a quest that says I need to go to the Park at the School, but there's nothing there. I have the 3000 Study points so that shouldn't be the issue. I'm wondering if there is a bug or variable that needs to be set in the correct way but, if so, I haven't been able to find it in the code. Any suggestions? Thanks!

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Is that it for sure?
I did find my old girl friend in the mall but didnt know if that was something I missed from a previous update.

How do I start the Carol Story Progression?
"old girl friend" that would be willow and that was part 1.4
"How do I start the Carol Story Progression?" that was answered by hottrod many times already use the search at the top of the page

RenPythagorus

Jun 6, 2017
"old girl friend" that would be willow and that was part 1.4
"How do I start the Carol Story Progression?" that was answered by hottrod many times already use the search at the top of the page
In his defense, I did use that guide and STILL could not trigger the event. After doing some serious traceback in the code and my savegame, I know why. The variable that triggers the start of the Carol events was probably added after we had both passed the exam. The exam sets two critical variables: OliviaBarHist and CaroliniH. These both get set to 1 after passing the exam.

In my savegame, OliviaBarHist was set to 1 but CaroliniH (which triggers the romance events in the library) was 0. If you have console access and OliviaBarHist is 1 and CaroliniH is 0, it's a bugged savegame. To fix, go into the console and type this:

CaroliniH = 1

Once I did that, the library sequence started up correctly. Considering how buggy this game is, please don't make the assumption that people aren't searching. We are... the answers just don't always yield a solution.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
In his defense, I did use that guide and STILL could not trigger the event. After doing some serious traceback in the code and my savegame, I know why. The variable that triggers the start of the Carol events was probably added after we had both passed the exam. The exam sets two critical variables: OliviaBarHist and CaroliniH. These both get set to 1 after passing the exam.

In my savegame, OliviaBarHist was set to 1 but CaroliniH (which triggers the romance events in the library) was 0. If you have console access and OliviaBarHist is 1 and CaroliniH is 0, it's a bugged savegame. To fix, go into the console and type this:

CaroliniH = 1

Once I did that, the library sequence started up correctly. Considering how buggy this game is, please don't make the assumption that people aren't searching. We are... the answers just don't always yield a solution.
or you can simply wait for the next test like i did and yes i did look at my save data and it said 1 OliviaBarHist was set to 1 but CaroliniH was at 0 test happen every 30 days

RenPythagorus

Jun 6, 2017
or you can simply wait for the next test like i did and yes i did look at my save data and it said 1 OliviaBarHist was set to 1 but CaroliniH was at 0 test happen every 30 days
I did try that. I cycled through 30 days without getting a new exam so I don't know what to tell you on that one.

EDIT: And found that problem. There isn't an exam in the month of February. Once theday is greater than store.daylim, theday gets reset back to 1. The limits for store.themonth == 2 (aka February) is set to 28 and 29 (if it's a leap year). Since the exam triggers only when theday == 30, February gets skipped and you have to wait until the end of March. If theday is equal to 30 on Saturday or Sunday, that month will also get skipped.

Last edited:
Reactions: HottRod

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I did try that. I cycled through 30 days without getting a new exam so I don't know what to tell you on that one.

EDIT: And found that problem. There isn't an exam in the month of February. Once theday is greater than store.daylim, theday gets reset back to 1. The limits for store.themonth == 2 (aka February) is set to 28 and 29 (if it's a leap year). Since the exam triggers only when theday == 30, February gets skipped and you have to wait until the end of March. If theday is equal to 30 on Saturday or Sunday, that month will also get skipped.
yup it only will happen on a 30th of a month so if the month dosnt have 30 days or the 30th lands on a weekend you get a no test month

Reactions: MisteryD
Jan 28, 2018
I'm assuming that the "Stella" mentioned in the note from Katerina is not in the game yet?

Also, don't know if it's been mentioned yet or not - but there appears to be a bug with the battery/gas for the car. Exiting the caves and getting back to the cave intro screen costs 40 energy for no reason, and it's possible to lose 40 energy when re-navigating to the same place. Also, exiting the apartment takes 40 energy as well, which doesn't make sense. Anyway, all that to say, there's a problem with the car battery/energy/gas consumption.

One other thing: having to "pay" 100 reputation each time you enter the beach seems kind of ridiculous - especially if you have a membership card already. What's the point of having a membership card if you have to pay reputation each time? Wouldn't the different tiers of membership serve as some kind of reputation gain instead of a cost? Just a thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: HottRod

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I found that the English files do not have enough translation

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Something must be broken there. Without overwriting the original files by these files, the game starts correctly. But after overwriting the files in \game this error appears:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/tl/english/ApartOliyVero.rpy', 1575419975, 0) is defined twice, at game/ApartOliyVero.rpyc:4 and game/tl/english/ApartOliyVero.rpy:4.

Edit: Removing the rpyc files does not help. Then other errors appear.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes