Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Is there a number of times you have to visit Carol at the library or any other condition until her quest starts? I made Elena to my girlfriend and I have visited Carol every day for weeks now, but nothing happens there.

86Snake

Jan 25, 2020
How do you shoot the basketball or peek into girls bedrooms with an android? Can't make the little ball in the arch do anything.

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
Has anyone figured out the console commands for the individual items like the Teddies, Makeup, Flowers, etc.? Right now that might be one of the most brutal parts of the grinds, since you're doing a bunch of repetitive clicking just to get the 10 items necessary to essentially bribe Kyo early on.

~Morningfrost

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
I found that the English files do not have enough translation
this is, due a fact that the english translation team was more buisy sending the english version of the game arround there friends before release, and finding excuses on mass in discord, why the translation is not finished

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Ok I did a search and can not find the answers. I have to get the 5 signatures and I have some questions.

1. I have the 2 girls that live with me. Have the other 3 been implemented or am I just not triggering them?

2. If they have been implemented, how do I trigger them?

3. I know 2 are the ones that live with me, 1 is the teacher and 1 is Alexa, but who is the 5th?

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Ok I did a search and can not find the answers. I have to get the 5 signatures and I have some questions.

1. I have the 2 girls that live with me. Have the other 3 been implemented or am I just not triggering them?

2. If they have been implemented, how do I trigger them?

3. I know 2 are the ones that live with me, 1 is the teacher and 1 is Alexa, but who is the 5th?
There 3 (4 one is your maid Sophie) girls live with you: Carol(Nerd), Elena(Big sis), Sasha (Chairwoman). Carol can give you signature, Elena have bug so I don't know. Octavia (Teacher) don't have quest for now, and Alexia? I don't even remember her...

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
yup it only will happen on a 30th of a month so if the month dosnt have 30 days or the 30th lands on a weekend you get a no test month
Not true I thought the same thing cause my test day was on a 31 day month but I got the test on the following Friday of the next beginning month only problem I'm having now find a new instructor dont know if it's been implemented yet game doesn't say like some other unfinished quest

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
Ok, after the end of day 1 I am sitting in the kitchen where it tells me to go and get a drink. I have clicked everything with no success. Perhaps like some of the other games maybe highlighting objects you can interact with so you have a better idea what to do? Any help would be appreciated.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I've collected 50 glass for Octavia but every time I go there he keeps saying there busy he better leave them alone how am I supposed to give if I cant enter

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Ok, after the end of day 1 I am sitting in the kitchen where it tells me to go and get a drink. I have clicked everything with no success. Perhaps like some of the other games maybe highlighting objects you can interact with so you have a better idea what to do? Any help would be appreciated.
If your at the start the old walkthrough can help with some stuff

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
this is, due a fact that the english translation team was more buisy sending the english version of the game arround there friends before release, and finding excuses on mass in discord, why the translation is not finished
Just keep playing it will trigger eventually but you need high fame or whatever it was to convince her

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Is there a number of times you have to visit Carol at the library or any other condition until her quest starts? I made Elena to my girlfriend and I have visited Carol every day for weeks now, but nothing happens there.
Keep going it will trigger I went for atleast 2 to 3 game weeks before it finally triggered

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes