HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
I've been on only one date with Elena, and I have her bikini but I can't seem to give her it, never seen her at the pool and every time I visit her room she just laying on the bed with her legs up and I get 50 speech or whatever, it's never anything more and that's the only place I can find her
hello Kav33
don't know if you passed this yet.
Elena- all her dates are on sat morning right after breakfast, in the student center..
elena studentcity.jpg
the 1st date - you get blocked (invite Elisa home and talk to her)
2nd date - Elisa to the rescue
elena studentcity elisa.jpg keep going on sat, after a few dates in the woods she'll invite you to the beach
elena studentcity 2.jpg
she will ask for the bikini at the beach

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
Is there a number of times you have to visit Carol at the library or any other condition until her quest starts? I made Elena to my girlfriend and I have visited Carol every day for weeks now, but nothing happens there.
after the 30th of the month teacher Olivia gives the class a test.
once you pass that test, goto the top of the library (thats where carols missions are)
(2nd hint shes not always there - if you see ruby in the hallway, carol isnt upstairs)
30 exam carol lib1.jpg the 1st time does not end well, now you need 3000 study points
30 exam carol lib2.jpg the 2nd time she will ask for your help.

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
I've collected 50 glass for Octavia but every time I go there he keeps saying there busy he better leave them alone how am I supposed to give if I cant enter
so you've seen this screen already
50 glass panels.jpg
double check that you have 50 glass
and go see Octavia
50 glass panels2.jpg
50 glass panels3.jpg

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
hello people,
when is your fame high enough to get lucia?? the blue aspect of the fame bar is fully blue and almost to 10k, still nothing new with her.
and where do i find the student alexia?? I have looked all over the game maps and can't find her anywhere???

cavebear

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
does any one know why walkthrough 1.5 is nothing like in game, different GUI different missions im lost

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
does any one know why walkthrough 1.5 is nothing like in game, different GUI different missions im lost
This walkthrough refers to an older restart of this game, actually a different game. So somehow it is in the wrong thread. Should better be deleted in my opinion, because it has nothing to do with this version of the game but with an earlier and abandoned branch of the game.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Thanks for all these Carol hints! (y)
Now only one thing is odd: I cannot give the bikini to Carol. Does anybody know why? :unsure:

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
hello people,
when is your fame high enough to get lucia?? the blue aspect of the fame bar is fully blue and almost to 10k, still nothing new with her.
and where do i find the student alexia?? I have looked all over the game maps and can't find her anywhere???

cavebear
Hello Cavebear;
the stories/missions for Lucia & Alexia are not in the game yet.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes