Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
When would that happen? I haven't seen that.
You need to have a day where a test is written in this version. I had the same problem, because I thought that having passed a test in a previous version is enough. It took one or two ingame months until the test day was not on weekend and happened.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Does Sophie no longer lvl up or is my game just bugged? NVM it seems to have fixed itself.

Last edited:

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Does Sophie no longer lvl up or is my game just bugged?
xp needed for each love is more pulse there is a lvl cap I belive so i don't know if your buged or not but someone might help if you give more info like have lvl is she is her xp bar filled or is showing xp increasing or empty

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
xp needed for each love is more pulse there is a lvl cap I belive so i don't know if your buged or not but someone might help if you give more info like have lvl is she is her xp bar filled or is showing xp increasing or empty
She was lvl 1 and had 450 exp but wouldn't lvl up for some reason, but it fixed itself so it's all good now.

Haematite

Mar 2, 2018
Where do you get the chocolate/bracelets/perfume and whatever else Kyo asks for? I have a ton of cash from the random events but haven't been able to find where you buy the stuff to rescue the girls Kyo is tormenting.

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
Where do you get the chocolate/bracelets/perfume and whatever else Kyo asks for? I have a ton of cash from the random events but haven't been able to find where you buy the stuff to rescue the girls Kyo is tormenting.
Karmen is only available on wednesdays
she 's in the student center and sells all (except bracelets)
balloons, teddybears, chocolate, perfume, makeup, etc.

CHOCOLATE.jpg PERFUME.jpg

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
anyone know how to get new coach in gym ?
there are only 2 gym coaches available;
menu_2_chica1.jpg #1 Hanna (she runs the gym)
menu_2_chica2.jpg #2 Willow Willow (2).png
after you buy the gym, goto the mall

Willow.png

that's it...
BTW (i thought i had info on the 3rd coach... but all i found was a demo/sample pic)
which looks alot like teacher MONICA... but the sample has less body mass ... :unsure: :unsure:
menu_2_chica3.jpg monica.jpg

:D:love::D Guess what I found??? It is teacher Monica !!!
530996_MenuE3_result.png

Last edited:
Reactions: arcticgale

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
the last time BGR talked about the story timeline was Dec 22 (so anything can change)
1.6 Alexia & Miranda
1.7 Olivia & Nova City
1.8 Sasha
1.9-2.0 Lunaris & Clubhouse
Yeah.......this has been throw completely out the window...

Seems like the developer is now going to reboot the reboot...

airze

Feb 8, 2018
When does the third coach for the gym become available and who is it i have Hanna and willow
the third coach is most likely going to be MONICA but its not in game yet both of witch was said by hottrod on the last page

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes