Lashabi

Nov 7, 2018
The main problem is that the game is done in Spanish and translated to English and not the other way round. So it's hell for someone not speaking Spanish to find anything. All variables, labels, rooms,... Everything has Spanish names in the code. Since the code is kind of messy too, it wasn't really fun.
I only did some stuff to see how and if it could be done.
  • mobile, android version -> works after some fixes to mini games, etc.
  • mouse hover texts for every location button, to not have to guess where you are going :)
  • buttons as single buttons that are overlayed instead of full images with and without the buttons
  • fixing bad image transitions to get rid of wrong images shown during transition or blank screens shown
Just to be clear, despite its flaws, I like the game, or I wouldn't have bothered with the above.
For my game, check my sig or my user page. It's on F95 and not that hard to find :)
Holiday island is indeed one of my favorite games and yes, it has the most complex coding I have ever seen.... The only thing I like about bastard girls is the female models (except some I don't wanna mention) and the clothing style (almost nudity) but that horrible coding is instant boner killer......

It would be awesome if darkhound1 introduces such kind of clothing in holiday island (clothing doesn't have copyright issues, does it?)

Macks73

Feb 5, 2020
Hola, ¿es esta la pantalla normal de la cafetería? ¿Cómo interactúo con las chicas aquí? No puedo en la versión v01.5-2, si podría, habría un menú para interactuar con varias chicas y ganar afecto ... gracias
screenshot0001.png

Lashabi

Nov 7, 2018
Leocid2 shifted to unity ....maybe after 6 months he will shift to another engine (maybe unreal engine) ...if he had problem with renpy then he would have made this game on rpgm engine...what I heard that rpgm is easier to code (correct me if I am wrong)

DarckWolf33

Feb 7, 2020
Hola no se si alguien me puede ayudar pero necesito entrar en el baño de la escuela para seguir la historia de Elena y me da error (versión Android)

Last edited:

Scweez510

Aug 24, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v1.5B+Cheat Mod :

Mega

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:
How do u activate the cheats

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
gotmy223 is right...
BGR 1.6 was scheduled for the end of feb. (the Dev hasn't spoken about this)
what he has said or expressed, is his disappointment with the RenPy engine and the many bugs populated, so the Dev has been looking into Unity. (RenPy is best used for Visual Novels, not a sandbox or RPG type of gaming, which explains alot since BGR has evolved into a sandbox/RPG type of game)
so towards the end of Feb. we may be looking at Bastard Girls R sporting a Unity engine.
Oh shit, if what you say is true (or a big possibility) there will be a lot of problems, people didn't like the "revamp" that was done from Bastard Girls to Bastard Girls R (or at least not many), if you now change it again for unity... I think he's going to lose a lot of sponsorship.

The above is obviously not my business but I like the game and these changes make it unstable to continue, I hope the decision taken is the most prudent for the success and stability of the game.

Good luck.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Oh shit, if what you say is true (or a big possibility) there will be a lot of problems, people didn't like the "revamp" that was done from Bastard Girls to Bastard Girls R (or at least not many), if you now change it again for unity... I think he's going to lose a lot of sponsorship.

The above is obviously not my business but I like the game and these changes make it unstable to continue, I hope the decision taken is the most prudent for the success and stability of the game.

Good luck.
that's not true most of the peeps on his patreon not only supported the revamp but the change to a more stable engine it was only peeps here that even gave negative about the revamp but then again they complain about the bug this change should fix and so much more but you can't make everyone happy and thats not his job in the first place he is trying to make a game he likes and can be proud of and have other like minded peep input well he does so anyone that doesn't like the game or how he is handing it don't have to play it they just want to birch about it thats why you see it here if they wanted there input to be seen they would post them on his free to use discord witch might I point out his patreon supporter get no bonuses for being one other then showing support to a project they like

Reactions: Doom64HD3D

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
that's not true most of the peeps on his patreon not only supported the revamp but the change to a more stable engine it was only peeps here that even gave negative about the revamp but then again they complain about the bug this change should fix and so much more but you can't make everyone happy and thats not his job in the first place he is trying to make a game he likes and can be proud of and have other like minded peep input well he does so anyone that doesn't like the game or how he is handing it don't have to play it they just want to birch about it thats why you see it here if they wanted there input to be seen they would post them on his free to use discord witch might I point out his patreon supporter get no bonuses for being one other then showing support to a project they like
In previous comments to this one (at the beginning of the revamp) I expressed my support to it because I liked the game and he explained why, my "complaint" is that a project (whatever it is) to be functional must be 80% planning and 20% execution, and leocid has many problems because he doesn't plan what he wants to do or where this project is going to be directed from the beginning.

On the other hand I don't have a problem as it is with a new reform, if not with the reason of it, to say that renpy is not very powerful because it doesn't manage to make a battle system (among other details) is unrealistic superpowered, for example, it has a quite good combat system and it is in renpy.

Finally my concern is because there are games that begin to change engine and jump from one to another to finally abandon the projects because according to their developers "are not viable" for the vision they have.

I like the game and a lot, it was one of the first games I played when I got to the site and I will not stop doing it, but I think that a little perseverance and consistency is not too much to ask.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
In previous comments to this one (at the beginning of the revamp) I expressed my support to it because I liked the game and he explained why, my "complaint" is that a project (whatever it is) to be functional must be 80% planning and 20% execution, and leocid has many problems because he doesn't plan what he wants to do or where this project is going to be directed from the beginning.

On the other hand I don't have a problem as it is with a new reform, if not with the reason of it, to say that renpy is not very powerful because it doesn't manage to make a battle system (among other details) is unrealistic superpowered, for example, it has a quite good combat system and it is in renpy.

Finally my concern is because there are games that begin to change engine and jump from one to another to finally abandon the projects because according to their developers "are not viable" for the vision they have.

I like the game and a lot, it was one of the first games I played when I got to the site and I will not stop doing it, but I think that a little perseverance and consistency is not too much to ask.
then i said you should voice that to them on the discord not here other wise you can only blame your self for your input is not being heard

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes