si otong

Feb 10, 2020
can you make walkthrough video/ guide about quest and how to solve it please? ??

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
I'm assuming that the "Stella" mentioned in the note from Katerina is not in the game yet?

Also, don't know if it's been mentioned yet or not - but there appears to be a bug with the battery/gas for the car. Exiting the caves and getting back to the cave intro screen costs 40 energy for no reason, and it's possible to lose 40 energy when re-navigating to the same place. Also, exiting the apartment takes 40 energy as well, which doesn't make sense. Anyway, all that to say, there's a problem with the car battery/energy/gas consumption.

One other thing: having to "pay" 100 reputation each time you enter the beach seems kind of ridiculous - especially if you have a membership card already. What's the point of having a membership card if you have to pay reputation each time? Wouldn't the different tiers of membership serve as some kind of reputation gain instead of a cost? Just a thought.
i lost about 1,5k reputation when i subscribed in the silver membership on the bar a fucking message would be nice as the phone is fucking unavailable

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
ok i want to point out some things in the game:

grinding ... i think this game easily holds the title of biggest grindfest here. You shouldn;t need a cheat mod to enjoy the game and for this game is a must(although i haven;t used it yet), it should be only optional. either add more ways to gain stats or bigger quantities earned. Also gridnging should have an impact in the gameplay after certain thresholds so the gringing gives the feel of progress and acomplishment either through dialog or rewards. and yes i know about the cafeteria it justs needs to be in bigger scale.

sex scenes are dissapointing haven't seen all in current version but it focus too much on girls facial expression than anythign else. they are way too short, should have more angles and better animation the animation can come later. but the variety of angles are necessary to showcase the pentration , and their magnificent figures, also his dick is weird a bit shorter and thicker would be better for those kind of voluptuous women.

UI sucks donkey dick. inventory doesn't show all items, my fragrance /perfume is bugged on top of that, general lack of info in time of the day, should add some kind of stats in women, when hover over location a fucking description would be nice a locked sign to location that unaccesible also, and a massive sheet of character on the phone with their fucking names, i mean if you start the game who the fuck is gonna keep track of all the bitches, and more messages when you gain and lose stats. Just quality of life upgrades.

Kombat: I dunno if the special attack is supposed to hit after the aura has been depleted or is it a bug but both of them suck i mean it does tiny bit more damage than normal attack i would expected more like 200%+ not be able to use again after mana is depleted. Also wtf is the energy stat supposed to do?
Hp potions suck 35 hp... i guess we gonna have tiers later on, i suggest some gear dropping and more advanced stats if dev wants to expand on combat. also the hit and miss dunno if it's a bug of game mechanic.

FUCKING RNG : I mean fuck this shit let's say 1st day you start school and you get -5k money .. i mean r u fucking serious? anyway this shit needs fixing. It doesn;t bother me at all now cause i can bypass it 100% (without cheats or console) it is annoying but doable.

Overall i think the game is very ambitious but a must is way better sex scenes cause it's the driving force for everything. I don;t demand anything i am purely pointing out flaws and suggesting cause i think it will make the game 10x better

Last edited:
Reactions: jospaghettio

airze

Feb 8, 2018
ok i want to point out some things in the game:

grinding ... i think this game easily holds the title of biggest grindfest here. You shouldn;t need a cheat mod to enjoy the game and for this game is a must(although i haven;t used it yet), it should be only optional. either add more ways to gain stats or bigger quantities earned. Also gridnging should have an impact in the gameplay after certain thresholds so the gringing gives the feel of progress and acomplishment either through dialog or rewards. and yes i know about the cafeteria it justs needs to be in bigger scale.

sex scenes are dissapointing haven't seen all in current version but it focus too much on girls facial expression than anythign else. they are way too short, should have more angles and better animation the animation can come later. but the variety of angles are necessary to showcase the pentration , and their magnificent figures, also his dick is weird a bit shorter and thicker would be better for those kind of voluptuous women.

UI sucks donkey dick. inventory doesn't show all items, my fragrance /perfume is bugged on top of that, general lack of info in time of the day, should add some kind of stats in women, when hover over location a fucking description would be nice a locked sign to location that unaccesible also, and a massive sheet of character on the phone with their fucking names, i mean if you start the game who the fuck is gonna keep track of all the bitches, and more messages when you gain and lose stats. Just quality of life upgrades.

Kombat: I dunno if the special attack is supposed to hit after the aura has been depleted or is it a bug but both of them suck i mean it does tiny bit more damage than normal attack i would expected more like 200%+ not be able to use again after mana is depleted. Also wtf is the energy stat supposed to do?
Hp potions suck 35 hp... i guess we gonna have tiers later on, i suggest some gear dropping and more advanced stats if dev wants to expand on combat. also the hit and miss dunno if it's a bug of game mechanic.

FUCKING RNG : I mean fuck this shit let's say 1st day you start school and you get -5k money .. i mean r u fucking serious? anyway this shit needs fixing. It doesn;t bother me at all now cause i can bypass it 100% (without cheats or console) it is annoying but doable.

Overall i think the game is very ambitious but a must is way better sex scenes cause it's the driving force for everything. I don;t demand anything i am purely pointing out flaws and suggesting cause i think it will make the game 10x better
as i have said many times and ill say it one last time if you want your opinion to be heard by the dev post it on the discord other wise can only blame your self

Kunj bihari

Nov 2, 2018
in apk format roommate door mini game are not playable because there is not pressing key because of this game does not go forwards please fix it thank you

woscarricoche

May 1, 2017
Well, after playing the game I consider it quite good. Script is awesome, one of the best I've played, but the GUI is a torture.

There are a lot of not-ended quests. Let's see how the game evolves. If the dev improves the map, some interfaces, and makes the game friendlier I will seriously consider to become a patreon...

Joidy

Feb 21, 2020
yo la versión androide estoy jugando con elena tengo que encestar 3 tiros pero nonse como dice presione barra espaciadora pero no sale nada

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Yeap your absolutely right I've gone there several times that was the 1st place I checked because when I started this version that's where I saw her she hasn't been there since I spoke to her the 1st time shes never came back to that location now. Now I have a quest so I assumed she'd come back no Carole I've gone there everyday for 2 weeks since I got the quest, thanks alot for the reply. I really like this game liked the first one also I dont really care if it's using some old scenes and adding to them I honestly don't understand what the complaint is here. The game feels like a new game even with this minor set back I'm enjoying it so much that I dont mind starting a new game to try and fix this bug.
Um i kinda of have a problem. I cant seem to trigger the event where Carol gives me the book, because everytime i tried i either made her suck my dick or after she agreed to be my girlfriend she still wont give me the book.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
Yeah.......this has been throw completely out the window...

Seems like the developer is now going to reboot the reboot...
hahahhaahahahahaaaah its exactly what i said 2 months ago
first he dont update, than some strange execusions about the translation, and why its being deleayed, than magicaly the eng version hopes arround between leos friends, and all others waid for months, than the secret gotr out, and he came across the corner with 1.5b.. and than suddenly nothing happens anymore,only reboot after rebbot, after reboot, after reboot...now all have to wait again months for some updates he wont deliver anyway

• Sad
Reactions: loikl
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes