raquitic

Aug 17, 2019
There is a problem with the cheats in 1.5, you cant load your saves. This put you in the moment then you have to write your name. (Hay un problema con los cheats para la versión 1.5, al momento de recargar un "archivo de guardado" te manda al inicio del juego en el momento en el que tienes que poner tu nombre.

Choppa

Jan 17, 2018
I have a problem that I need to solve to continue my game.

1. I'm stuck at Elena's quest book. When I try to talk with her, she tolds me that she need to help someone, and never trigger the event.
2. I try everything I read here, nothing works (Like save and load and try a new save).
3. I alredy finish the 4 quest for Carol in one on my saves, in another I'm on the 4th quest.
Please help me!!!!!

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I have a problem that I need to solve to continue my game.

1. I'm stuck at Elena's quest book. When I try to talk with her, she tolds me that she need to help someone, and never trigger the event.
2. I try everything I read here, nothing works (Like save and load and try a new save).
3. I alredy finish the 4 quest for Carol in one on my saves, in another I'm on the 4th quest.
Please help me!!!!!
so after class ended you where meet by Elisa and she told you that Elena was kick off the team because of bad grades then you head to the bathroom on the right of the screen just outside the class you attend the go to the stall to find Elenacrying you offer to help get her grades up and go to the library with her then are task with getting the books

if Elisa never meet you after class you have missed something else and I can't help you

Choppa

Jan 17, 2018
so after class ended you where meet by Elisa and she told you that Elena was kick off the team because of bad grades then you head to the bathroom on the right of the screen just outside the class you attend the go to the stall to find Elenacrying you offer to help get her grades up and go to the library with her then are task with getting the books

if Elisa never meet you after class you have missed something else and I can't help you
That already happend, but I can't trigger the event with Carol

airze

Feb 8, 2018
That already happend, but I can't trigger the event with Carol
do you mean you can't get the book from her? if so you just need to talk to her in the library and she will give it to you it can only trigger if both her and ruby are there so if she is your girlfriend already it will be harder to trigger then talk to the librarian to start the next task

Choppa

Jan 17, 2018
do you mean you can't get the book from her? if so you just need to talk to her in the library and she will give it to you it can only trigger if both her and ruby are there so if she is your girlfriend already it will be harder to trigger then talk to the librarian to start the next task
Carol isn't my girlfrind yet, because idk how to pass from the 4th date.
And yes I never see Carol and Ruby toguether, every time I go to the Library she is alone.
Tell me what are the steps to get the book? I need to talk with Ruby? What do you do trigger the event? Did you activate the Elena's quest before Carol's quest? if yes, What did you do to trigger the event? if no, What are the steps that I need to follow?
It's really necesary to do the Master's checkout quest, like say the walkthrought?

Edit:
I do it, finally I do it.

Last edited:

ShamsElden

Nov 13, 2018
One of the best games i have played but this version make me feel like lost i dont know where to go to because the quests tap not helping at all not like the old version but i still love it and like the Remake

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well there is an issue with Octavia event. She tells me in the park that she will tell me in a couple of days what needs to be done to improve relationship further and even after five days or so she is saying I dont want to talk to you and then I have to come back and sometimes after around 10 days the event gets repeated where she says call your maid Ill talk to her and again she tells she will let know in a couple of days what needs to be done and in Lilith's event I met the ghost fucked her but the walkthrough says to go back and talk to Lilith and I have been going there for around 10 days now but she is not there

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
I don't get it. Really. Or maybe i do...
He ended the old RPGM content, and now (surprise) he's switching to another engine?
If he add new contents i'll follow him, if he make another failure not. It's easy.
End of rants.

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
how do to give gifts to the women in Bastard Girl r 1.5b i'm playing on my computer. Quick question how do get a date with Elena I beat her in Basketball. All she does now is run with her team on every staurday

mago de oz

Mar 18, 2019
y ahora con el nuevo motor, nuevamente la primera actualización, este juego será una historia interminable, perdón por mi inglés, usé un traductor

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes