HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
hello all;
sorry i haven't been on for a while.
let me give you a status update...
BGR 1.6 will not be released until after the release of the new engine concept.
BGR will switch engines from RenPy to Unity.
there will be a demo version released on March 20.

update feb 27.jpg

this is crucial...
feedback is crucial to the games development.
if you prefer the new unity game/engine... leave a comment.
if you prefer the original RenPy game/engine... leave a comment.

let your voice be heard!!!

Reactions: loikl and Lashabi

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
hello all;
sorry i haven't been on for a while.
let me give you a status update...
BGR 1.6 will not be released until after the release of the new engine concept.
BGR will switch engines from RenPy to Unity.
there will be a demo version released on March 20.

View attachment 575009

this is crucial...
feedback is crucial to the games development.
if you prefer the new unity game/engine... leave a comment.
if you prefer the original RenPy game/engine... leave a comment.

let your voice be heard!!!
Ya I really hope you stick to renpy.

Lashabi

Nov 7, 2018
Yea I prefer renpy engine too...Leocid2 can hire a programmer if he finds it difficult to code...there are plenty of other renpy games which have more difficult coding than BGR but they are still going fine.....

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
o_O I am just a fan... I don't work for BGR
BTW i also hope they stick to RenPy
Ah I see. Well the only reason I like renpy is because I'm poor and got a cheap laptop that is not powerful enough to run unity games smoothly without lagging. Plus also I like the fact that you can easily roll back on your choice on the renpy engine, unlike with unity unless you saved before making a choice you can't rollback. But yes I am also with Lashabi, about him asking if you can take a screenshot of this thread for Leocid2.

Doom64HD3D

Jun 27, 2017
Yo creo que debería de escoger el motor unity ya que la traducciones no se demoraria tanto como en renpy ya que es mas facil traducir y para las personas que juegan en celular tambien con el motor unity se haria oficial la version pero si escojen el motor renpy hay solo tienen que esperar que un tercero lo haga asi que escojan bien ya que a lo mejor salgan ganado con el motor unity.

Traductor google
I think I should choose the unity engine since the translations would not be delayed as much as in renpy since it is easier to translate and for the people who play on the cell phone also with the unity engine the version would be made official but if they choose the renpy engine there you just have to wait for a third party to do it so choose well since maybe they will win with the unity engine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: loikl

seipher

Sep 30, 2017
irst of all good day
I need your help again and I don't know if it's the right place to ask this question
There is some way to delete the previous games, that is, delete what is saved
you will try to start the game again since I forgot many things
at the beginning of a new game, the story goes well, but things from my other games appear, such as a kyo girl bothering others (as I understand that happens much later)
and even just starting the game Elisa appears as a couple of the character
I do not know if I have explained myself well I just want to know if there is any way to play a new game again without things already mentioned or some way to reset the game
thanks in advance and I hope you can help me

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Definately prefer renpy engine for games too, Unity for full 1st / 3rd person games sure but for most games Renpy seems more efficient.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
A change of the engine obviously means the fourth (or is ist already the fifth?) restart of the game! :mad:
Now I can really only suggest to all to wait until the final version and just ignore the updates and additional restarts between now and the final version. Just not worth to start anew and anew and anew and anew and... :rolleyes: (n)

cruzerdk

Apr 11, 2019
Quest Plus 1 missing..... I did it already, but it dosnt show up.
Is it needed for game to progress?
Quest Plus: 2, 2B, 3, 4, 4B is completed.
Feel im stuck, cant get Olivia to appear at home?
pls advise

manusito66

Feb 7, 2020
I don't know if it's a problem (I use google translator) but the librarian disappeared since she told me to make the love nest in the attic

y sigan asi. esta muy bueno el juego

Doom64HD3D

Jun 27, 2017
T10.jpg
Recuerden que Leocid a un esta trabajando en la versión de Unity Así que esto aun no es la versión final y si tienen pregunta métanse al discord oficial.

Remember that Leocid is working on the Unity version, so this is not yet the final version and if you have a question, enter the official discord.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes