leonardoxx318

Aug 12, 2018
hey guys i want to know the cheat broke the game?? cuz i ever get stuck in some quest dont trigger is for the cheat mod or something??

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
Are weights in the school Gym in the game Bastard Girls R 1.5b?

Last edited:

Doom64HD3D

Jun 27, 2017
do you know how to gifts to women in the game.
In the first version I only had to hit the girl's boyfriend and then speak at school and in the R version he is not implementing yet.
You can only give him bathing suits when they ask you to.

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
well I have a lot of the women swimsuits and other things so how do hand the stuff as gifts.

Doom64HD3D

Jun 27, 2017
well I have a lot of the women swimsuits and other things so how do hand the stuff as gifts.
The bathing suits are asked for (Helena, Carol, Willow) as soon as she advances in her missions and Kyo suddenly catches her at school and if she interacts with her she asks for random things.

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
What does Helena and Willow look like? I have Carol and Willow bathing suits. No idea how to give it to them.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
gotmy223 is right...
BGR 1.6 was scheduled for the end of feb. (the Dev hasn't spoken about this)
what he has said or expressed, is his disappointment with the RenPy engine and the many bugs populated, so the Dev has been looking into Unity. (RenPy is best used for Visual Novels, not a sandbox or RPG type of gaming, which explains alot since BGR has evolved into a sandbox/RPG type of game)
so towards the end of Feb. we may be looking at Bastard Girls R sporting a Unity engine.
There's nothing wrong with Ren'Py... it's just easier to see that they have no idea how to code properly with this engine and in Unity they can hide all the crappy code much easier so you can't go in and fix it yourself... I'm OK with Unity if the dev knows what they're doing but if they don't I'd much rather have Ren'Py so I can go in and fix stuff as I play. Oh well.

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
There's nothing wrong with Ren'Py... it's just easier to see that they have no idea how to code properly with this engine and in Unity they can hide all the crappy code much easier so you can't go in and fix it yourself... I'm OK with Unity if the dev knows what they're doing but if they don't I'd much rather have Ren'Py so I can go in and fix stuff as I play. Oh well.
Do you know how to give gifts and other thing to the women in this game?

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017

You can pretty much stick a fork in this game. The graphics went from stunning in Renpy to terrible in Unity. Like I said in his Discord, the game will lose the visual beauty that separates it from other games if the Dev sticks with Unity. The universal opinion in the Discord is that the Unity version of the game looks bad. The Dev is suggesting that it is because everyone has crappy computers. LOL! He seems hell bent on continuing this project in Unity. Someone uploaded some gameplay onto Xvideos.

See for yourself:

I really wish some of these developers would just entrust the coding to someone that knows what they are doing, instead of taking such drastic steps to make up for their deficiencies in that area.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes