Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I dont care about pro, contra and reason in this case. I played Bastard girls...then it got a complete relaunch midgame and a drastical reset to nearly nothing in this reloaded game and i played it anyway...but i dont take another round of this crap, if the dev does another reset with an engine swich i will ignore this and every other game from this dev forever. Everything deserves a second chance, but nothing deserves a third.

mago de oz

Mar 18, 2019
Al ritmo que este desarrollador va con este juego, dudo mucho que haga otro juego, porque ya es el cuarto reinicio

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Unity движок для 3D игр и проектов, а использовать его для 2D навел - извращение
Unity engine for 3D games and projects, and using it for 2D navel is a perversion

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I'm glad that RenPy remains, I don't like Unity. By the way, is there a scene with Kyo torturing a girl and asking for 10 chocolates for her, but is impossible to buy any chocolate. Is that for the future version or is it just lack of programing? (you have the possibility to buy chocolate, but don't have the "box" for it in the bag)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I never run into missing items, so it should be possible to buy it. You have the weekly booth (i think she sells what you need) and the gas station to stock everything currently in the game.

wolfshade99

Feb 18, 2020
I'm glad that RenPy remains, I don't like Unity. By the way, is there a scene with Kyo torturing a girl and asking for 10 chocolates for her, but is impossible to buy any chocolate. Is that for the future version or is it just lack of programing? (you have the possibility to buy chocolate, but don't have the "box" for it in the bag)
It's some kind of loop quest for grinding fame. I gave everything she wants but still appears (i'm using cheat)

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
hello all;
I hope that we are finally done with the swapping engine controversy!!
the votes are in and Renpy won...
vote.jpg

Question...
we all know that Unity graphics don't compare, so why try to go with Unity?
Answer... because you cant hack Unity!
so many people have hacked Renpy and damaged the coding, only to go to the developer and ask him to fix the problem they created. (talk about adding insult to injury!)

Question...
why were the votes for Unity so close?
Answer... One of the selling points for Unity was the ability to create an android version.

so now we wait (again) for 1.6
but I saw some BGR 1.6 spoilers on the discord site...

PortV2-C.jpg
PortV3.jpg
OldH01.jpg
so are ya ready for 1.6?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Fairytale deluxe...of course you can hack unity...ok, maybe not you, but lots of people...
And who hacked the raw data on the devs HDD? Because everything else is just saveediting or modding...something that also works with unity ^^

Um...are you aware of the thousends of renpy games here WITH and android conversion? Mostly made by fans, so nothing that should be too difficult if wanted...

But yes, i'm still ready for 1.6, 2.0 and if possible even a final version...

Reactions: Canade and HottRod

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
Fairytale deluxe...of course you can hack unity...ok, maybe not you, but lots of people...
And who hacked the raw data on the devs HDD? Because everything else is just saveediting or modding...something that also works with unity ^^

Um...are you aware of the thousends of renpy games here WITH and android conversion? Mostly made by fans, so nothing that should be too difficult if wanted...

But yes, i'm still ready for 1.6, 2.0 and if possible even a final version...
hacking the savedata in unity yes, editing the actual program no, i havent seen that.
and yes i know an android version can be created from renpy, but the Dev can't seem to do this either because of file size or visual quality.
so why go to unity? AND create the demo so large?
Inexperience - if the demo was smaller like 1280x720 or 1024x768 the demo would have been sharper and more responsive - meaning more people would'of liked it and voted for Unity.

hey, I dont represent or work for BGR.. I'm just a fan who would love to see the completed version. I also believe in sharing information so we can all know whats going on.

Reactions: Canade

Hyuuga_Neji

Jan 15, 2020
I'm having some issues making Clarissa (Spa Maid) teach me how to make a massage ¿Anyone know how to solve it? I've checked the code on the event.py and it say something like:

Code:
if SpaJobConteo >= 8:
        jump EvenClaMasaIn
So in the python code said if you have worked on the spa 8 times (SpaJobConteo value) Clarissa wil teach you how to make a massage, i'ves passed 2 weeks on the game and... Clarissa only teach me one time. A day have an average of 2 SpaJobConteo per day but after two weeks Clarissa still don't teach me.

PS: I already have unlocked the sex scene with clarissa but Octavia is still saying i have to learn how to make a massage :(

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
I'm having some issues making Clarissa (Spa Maid) teach me how to make a massage ¿Anyone know how to solve it? I've checked the code on the event.py and it say something like:

Code:
if SpaJobConteo >= 8:
        jump EvenClaMasaIn
So in the python code said if you have worked on the spa 8 times (SpaJobConteo value) Clarissa wil teach you how to make a massage, i'ves passed 2 weeks on the game and... Clarissa only teach me one time. A day have an average of 2 SpaJobConteo per day but after two weeks Clarissa still don't teach me.

PS: I already have unlocked the sex scene with clarissa but Octavia is still saying i have to learn how to make a massage :(
that's it for now, completion of this mission is in a later update.
clarissa quest.jpg

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
I downloaded the compressed version and got a lots of ioerrors like "IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/chara/Franchesca/Franchesca Se?ala.webp'". And there's no such a file in the game. The closest one I can find is Franchesca Seala.webp.
Any help?

Hyuuga_Neji

Jan 15, 2020
Question where is Dagon City?
Dagon city is the place where you can find the Photo/TV Studio, the Hanna's room in the Hotel and... the GYM. In early versions you only interact with hanna when you look for a gym teacher (and with paula on the Studio) but on this revamp version you have to do a "delivery mission" to Hanna's door and... I can't tell if you reach the Paula's thing.... i'm still trying ;)

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes